Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ cycle

1scott1

Need advice on my Test Cyp/EQ cycle. This will be my first time running EQ and it is my understanding that you need to run it for awhile before you start seeing the effects. I am not one who likes to run high doses, I would much rather run it longer at smaller doses. I am 35 5'7 190 and already very lean, looking to continue to add strength and but most importantly build up my endurance.

don't worry about that. everyone thinks 1 cycle and they will look like ronnie coleman

just cap your cycle at 10 or 12 weeks.. who cares if you don't 'gain' more? come off, recover, and then you can run your next cycle 4-6 months later. that is how you protect your HPTA

people that tell you that you have to run steroids 16 or 20 weeks are the guys who are 99/100 on TRT for life cause they could never recover

eq needs to be ran a bit higher than other compounds... i would not go lower than 500 mg week on it to get the most out of it... you can go lower if you like, but you will likely be disappointed with it

Need advice on my Test Cyp/EQ cycle. This will be my first time running EQ and it is my understanding that you need to run it for awhile before you start seeing the effects. I am not one who likes to run high doses, I would much rather run it longer at smaller doses. I am 35 5'7 190 and already very lean, looking to continue to add strength and but most importantly build up my endurance.

Good. Too many do stupid doses

Do something like this -

weeks 1 - 12
test 200mg/week
EQ 600mg/week
aromasin 10mg EOD

It really depends on what you have on hand. I'll assume you have enough, so I'd say, if you want to stay lean looking then go lighter on the test and more on the eq.

I would probably stick around 200-250 per week 1-10 of test and 1-12 400-500 of eq. You really don't need to go as high as 600. Your body frame is similar to mine (i'm 5'8 190 typically). I've had great results running lower dosage for endurance, cardio, etc. Now, if you want, you could always front load your eq 3 times the first week and taper down to 2 times a week throughout the remainder of your cycle.

Top Bottom