Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ apptite

promet1

Quick one,
EQ 800mg\wk, Test susp. 50mg\ed winnny 50mg\ed
How long dose it take for the EQ apptite to kick in.. I was dieting from January and competed May 27, I looking to stay fairly lean for the summer, but my apptite is through the roof, not sure if it's the EQ of my BRAIN rebounding for the diet ?

I purposely left when I started EQ

5'-6" 185 10%bf

I'd either lower the eq or raise the test.. if you plan on having sex, that is.

and throw some AIFM in there, as well.

i would up the dose of test to 75mg/ED but if your healthy and gaining @ 50mg then stick with that!

I think 50mg of test is fine. that 350 week plus the eq and winny.

the eq hunger really gets bad for me around 6 or 7 weeks

promet1 said:
OK This is the third week....??
Is the hunger Mental or is it EQ related ?

Im just did my second shot in week 4 on 800EQ/500Test and I havent noticed an increase in appetite as of yet.

instant.muscle said:
im bout 2 run my first cycle with EQ in it, cant decide on 600 or 800mg for a first time user with 400mg of test

based upon previous recommendations, i would advise 600 but thats not from personal experience, just from reading on the boards. The only reason i am doing 800 is because if I went with 600, by the time I finished my cycle i wouldnt have enough gear left to do anything with, so i just bumped my dosage up to make things easy.

yeah i got a 2x 20ml bottle of 300mg so imma do 2cc's a week for 15 and have 10 shots left over but if i really wanna bump up i could do 2.5 and use it all so i dunno

Top Bottom