Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ and Dbol only cycle

jay1

I'm considering leaving test out of my next cycle due to the fact that I dont want to spend all of next summer with my shirt on.

Has anyone done a drol/dbol and eq cycle ??

I did, gained so much weight.
I hold water very easily, plus the fact that EQ makes you hungrier than ever.
Stick to a low dose test like Enanthate.
just my 2 cents.

D-bol and EQ would be pump city. A cycle like that would cripple my back and calves. Plus the D-bol should make you bloat at least as much as test does.

Just throw 200mg/week of test cyp or enanthate into any cycle you run and it will keep your serum testosterone level pretty close to normal.

Then stack tren, EQ, or Primo on top of that and you shouldn't see any bloat at all.

I really dont care about the bloat as this will be a winter cycle. What Im more concerned with is the post cycle acne that test gave me this time around.
I want to avoid all these damn zits on my chest. I cannot walk around a beach looking like this.

jay1 said:
I'm considering leaving test out of my next cycle due to the fact that I dont want to spend all of next summer with my shirt on.

Has anyone done a drol/dbol and eq cycle ??

i would reconsider not using some test. at least add some proviron.

jay1 said:
I really dont care about the bloat as this will be a winter cycle. What Im more concerned with is the post cycle acne that test gave me this time around.
I want to avoid all these damn zits on my chest. I cannot walk around a beach looking like this.

OK, still stick with the 200mg/week of test cyp or enanthate to keep your testosterone level close to normal, then stack EQ or Primo. Should be a very skin friendly cycle.

Alright how does this look ??

weeks 1-4 a bombs
weeks 1-12 test e 250mg/wk
weeks 1-12 eq 600mg/wk

Looks like a winner as long as you don't think the a-bombs will give you acne. I've never tried them but d-bol does cause some pimples for me.

Top Bottom