Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

epistrong/beastdrol/helladrol/deisel=least bulking?

rouss

Banned
I havnt used roids in a while(used to cycle tren) . Im interested in a short 1 month cycle . I workout regularly and run 5ks and 10 ks.I want to just get over some plateus im on for the past month. I would love anavar or winstrol but dont want to deal with the black market. Which one of the designer compounds in the title thread would give me the BEST STRENGHTH GAINS WITH THE LEAST BULK . I dont want to get to much bigger but a little harder and stronger??? . Im 5 '9" 182 and my bloodwork is all great Thanks :)

definitely not beast or diesel
epistrong is probably best for what you're looking for, you could also run the helladrol which wouldn't blow you up like the beast or diesel, but you'd see pretty good strength increases with a little bit of added mass

hella - lean size, strength, definition/cutter (tbol)
beastrol - size strength no bloat (tren)
diesel - size strength with bloat (dbol)
epistrong - lean size, strength (????)
Katanadrol strength/definition/cutter or add to any other cycle because its non mythelated (winny)

epi might be hard to find since it was discontinued a while ago

no worries. yeah i found that last year when i started looking these up. figured i would copy and save that description, def come in handy for both noobs and aas users startin on ph's

Top Bottom