Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane/Propadrol Cycle Help Needed

Ya like I said 3-5 grams a day. Best of luck with those back pumps. Never experienced them personally but they dont sound fun.

Alright 24hrs after taking first dose of taurine, I would say I am about 60-75% back to normal, back is still sore at a full squat or if I bend over for my shoes, it tends to want to tighten there. Took 3 grams Taurine yesterday, woke up in the middle of the night and swallowed some, not sure exactly how much, probably 4 pills which would be 2 grams, then took 2 grams so far this morning. It seems to be working. Would have probably worked faster if I had the powder instead of pills. Off to the gym to see what I have gained or lost after not working out since Wednesday. I cut off at 90mg yesterday on propadrol but still done the 40 of epistane. Just trying to find a sweet spot.

5x flaxseed oil
5x fish oil
5x hawthorn berry
5x milk thistle
4x epistane
3x propadrol
2-3 protein shakes, 52grams each
3 pills of Universal ZMA at night
2 creatine mixes every so often, not doing every day, I drive a truck and I have to piss every 30 minutes with heavy creatine consumption, + my whey has creatine in it
Going to try 4-5 grams Taurine today to see if I can get my back to release and get me back to normal

Sides so far, SEVERE back pumps for 2 days. Oily skin, small cramps here and there, not in any particular place. Sex drive is still very good.

Not taking the tribulus now, going to save it for PCT with the clomid.

1 week today into the cycle and 6lbs heavier. Water retension is low at the moment, I can slide my wedding ring on and off as usual.

Workout today was OK, on the way to the gym I acquired a headache that made me nauseous. I still forced myself into that gym to do some lifting, so with that being said I was not even close to 100% there. Mind was wondering, no focus whatsoever.

>>Benchpress, actually went up 1 rep and I felt like crap
>>Barbell swings, I had to stop 1 set short from back pumps when I arch my back
>>Incline dumbell press, gained another 2 presses on each set, I am on 70's, just got to 70's this week, I feel I can move to 75's but my gym doesn't offer 75's, it goes from 70's to 80's. So I figure I need to get at least a 3x10 set with 70's before moving to the big 80's.
>>Shoulder shrugs with the 95's seemed easy with 3 sets of 15. It was most painfully to bend over for them. Will probably move to the straight bar on the squat machine next week for these so I can add more weight.
>>Isolated curl bar, I bumped from 35's on each side to 35's with a 5lb'r on each side for a total of 40, so this was up, still managed to squeeze x5, x4, x4 before I felt my head was going to pop with the headache.
>>Done some overhead press with the machine, I really hate those machine's, if your a large guy you know what I mean, Tried to get some of the outer arms done with shoulders since I couldn't to barbell swings, this seem to work well with 150lb set on it, 3x5. First time ever using this machine so I cant compare it with anything. It felt to work me real good.

Couldn't do all I wanted at the gym, but feeling the way I did I was NOT expecting to gain. If I felt better my gains would probably be much more. I passed on the NO2 also before the gym. NO2 works well with me for recovery sets. So all could have been better.

For a big guy, I absolutely suck at the bench press. Bumped up to 205lb 3x5 earlier this week with a spotter, today they were quite easy with nobody around. Will bump that up for sure next week. Going to try to get to the 225lb next week. 20lb gain on bench in a week would be amazing, even at low sets. Even if I get 10 extra, It would be great.

Done a little on the legs today, but nothing to hard, everything was isolated on one of those POS machines. Just hurt way to bad to squat for anything. Going to log no gains on legs today, just because of my back.

Back pumps are LOW, just a tight feeling when I squat to set or bend over, but much better than they were. Upped taurine to 5 grams today to see what happens.

This is my first cycle, and so far still very happy. I could have flushed everything 48hrs ago with the back pumps but with the great advice here, I am still going. Thanks to all. I hope this writeup on the stack helps others along the way that want to try it.

Since back pumps were almost in control this evening, I went ahead at took the 40/120mg dose today. Back on track I feel.

Back pumps are almost completely gone. The other day when I was getting the bad headache it was a sign of what was coming. Was about 3 days of "coming outta both ends". Damn flu messed me up. I still managed to swallow some pills but nothing else. Felt like I had lost everything until today's gym visit. I bumped the bench up 10lbs to 215 and done 3x4 with no spotter, could gotten more if I had a hand. Everything else was still about the same. But that is still good considering this week of sickness. Went about all week on Popsicle's, nothing good for me. After all of that I am up 10lbs in weight. Sounds odd I know but, it sure is. I have drank and drank the water/Gatorade from last night to today's gym visit to try to rehydrate.

Everything is still going good despite of the sickness this week. Thanks again for all the help. I got some before pics, I will post the before and after cycle. Just 2 weeks into it and I can see definite mass in shoulders. Arms are harder, but picture wont show that.

Backpumps are completely gone with the powder taurine mixed with the whey I take. My wrist and elbows sure pop now even though I am taking 10+ oil pills a day. Just about 16 days in and my joints are dry. Strength has definitely increased at the gym yesterday. I done the 215 3x5 times with no spotter around. I am sure to make the 225 goal by friday. I am still going doing the 3 workouts a week, it seems to work best. I feel much better/fuller on my day off. Sex drive is way down, wife is beggin but I dont want. I never had this problem before but I do now. Incline barbell press is still at the 70's but with reps of 8. Definitely improvements there. I threw 45's on the curling bar and I am doing 3x5 on it now. This is while setting down with the elbows on the pad. Good improvement there. Triceps are same as when I started, maybe a little size, but no noticeable strength yet.

Still at 40mg epistane and doing 90mg of propadrol on off days and 120mg on workout days. IF I stayed at the 120mg of prop all the time I would have to buy another bottle for just a few days at the end of the cycle. I cant tell a difference in the 90/120 split at this time.

Making an app. to get bloodwork the day I come off cycle to see if I am shutdown or how the liver is. I want test on the next morning after cycle at 8am, just to see.

Just an update from the stack. Done the 225lb on bench today, 4x, 3x, 3x with absolutely nobody around. I was wanting 225 this week and its there. Just maybe I can see 250lb on the bench before the end of this 5 weeks. I am only 2 1/2 weeks in and already jump a whole lot if you have been following.

Sex drive does not exist, i dont know what in the hell is up with that.
back pumps are gone
joints are DRY
some muscle cramps later in the day.

Still taking all supplements, even throwing in a tribulus every now and again to help in shutdown.

So far I highly recommend this stack.

As of a few days from today, sex drive is completely gone. The feller is only good for pissing now. Seems I have shutdown. Only another week to go, but the wife is NOT happy. Still taking ZMA and tribulus but to no avail now. "Morning Glory's" are gone now, good oral wont even get it up anymore, nut pain is there but not severe.

Top Bottom