Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane Help

Sorry mate just noticed put the weight wrong,starting weight was 86 kg now up to 88 kg,gain of four pounds so far mate.shud put on another three pounds by the end of pct.Managed to do it with the last cycle of epi I did last year.my pct will be nolva 20/20/10/10,daa,animal stak,same as the last time.wat dosage u running for the last week?ramped mine up to fifty ed for week five and going to do the same for my last week,dont seem to b getting any sides so y not lol.

Sorry mate just noticed put the weight wrong,starting weight was 86 kg now up to 88 kg,gain of four pounds so far mate.shud put on another three pounds by the end of pct.Managed to do it with the last cycle of epi I did last year.my pct will be nolva 20/20/10/10,daa,animal stak,same as the last time.wat dosage u running for the last week?ramped mine up to fifty ed for week five and going to do the same for my last week,dont seem to b getting any sides so y not lol.

I only have enough to finish out the last week at 60. Would have liked to do 80 but would have had to buy a. Whole notet bottle

Better off just finishing at 60 mate.At least u know wat u can take ed for your next cycle mate.can't wait to get cracking at my next cycle.just keep trainind like a beast for the next few weeks nd the extra pounds u want will come mate.

Same here mate,keep plugging away nd enter let up the hard training when u hit pct,u had a great first time cycle mate well done

Top Bottom