Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane 60 now being sold on NTBM, NOT for softcore users.. 21+ men only

Well I want to get a bottle... But I have a huge stash of sd some dieselbolan and 1 epistrong oh and katana... And I wanna run my first test cycle if I can get some. So maybe I'll have to pass.

Well I want to get a bottle... But I have a huge stash of sd some dieselbolan and 1 epistrong oh and katana... And I wanna run my first test cycle if I can get some. So maybe I'll have to pass.

So do I, buuut Epistane it turns out will stack better with test than any of those. Well, given it combats estro, so in theory at the right doses you wouldn't need to run an ai.

See I'm in the same boat. I've got several bottles of everything but I'm gonna grab at least 2 bottles just to have.

Ok ok my arms been twisted I'll grab a bottle. But I'm gonna run a beast cycle maybe starting this week I've been off for too long!

hen you are gonna go through those bottles fast. trust me. you won't be able to resist lol.

we don't know how long epi will be sold at NTBM though, like needto said he is trying to fuck them back for banning his product. they will catch on eventually though.

Back to stacking the epi with test..I'm currently on a dr's scrip for test and just received my order of epistane 60(thanks ntbm and gorilla). With proper diet, what kind of results might I expect?

46 yrs
190lbs
About 15% bf

Also, just finished a test cyp/ tren a cycle about a month ago excellent gains.

Back to stacking the epi with test..I'm currently on a dr's scrip for test and just received my order of epistane 60(thanks ntbm and gorilla). With proper diet, what kind of results might I expect?

46 yrs
190lbs
About 15% bf

Also, just finished a test cyp/ tren a cycle about a month ago excellent gains.

That all depends on how you run it in terms of diet. If seen people use it in both bulk and cut cycles. I'm personally running 250mg of masteron E every 4 days, with epi at 60mg/day and went from 210lbs at 14% to 210lbs at 12% so no weight change, but cut 2% body fat while gaining muscle. I was 228lbs before cutting began at 5'9"......

Im not looking to lose weight, but def trying to lose the handles. I'll prob keep diet clean and around 3000 to 3500 cal, and increase cardio. Hopefully that will start to eat away at the handles. Thanks for reply!

Top Bottom