Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epi strong pct

Fitmommy1114

Any one have a suggestion on what would be a good pct cycle after an Epi strong cycle?
I want to cycle Epi strong for 6 weeks at 15mg a day.
I have heard great things about n2slin and bridge but they aren't pcts.
Someone help please :)

Psizzle is the expert in this area as I don't really do pct! But...I've heard her say that bridge is a great product for pct. Women don't need much of it really. N2slin is also great! That, I have used!

I answered this already, silly...

Bridge is amazing for PCT with women. It is used with MEN between their AAS cycles as a way to keep their levels elevated, it increases free test...in women taking the smaller dose will act as a taper when we finish a cycle...we aren't in danger of the same risks as men therefore the product is very versatile with us.

For PCT, Bridge and Forma Stanzol are the only two products I ever use, usually one or the other

Psizzle is the expert in this area as I don't really do pct! But...I've heard her say that bridge is a great product for pct. Women don't need much of it really. N2slin is also great! That, I have used!
Yep! :) Bridge with N2slin is a nice PCT.

Also what has n2slin helped you with?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using EliteFitness

N2slin is a nutrient partitioner...it makes good use of the carbs you ingest. Sends them to your muscles rather than storage as fat...using n2slin into your PCT will be good because it'll keep you looking good after you're off the epi

Top Bottom