Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine

lilbopeep

I just started taking Trimlife which has ephedrine in it. After 3 days I feel like I have the flu - my muscles ache all over. Is this stuff suppose to do this? I know it increases your metabolism but I sweat all of the time!
If anybody out there has experience with this stuff, help me out please.:)

lilbopeep said:
I just started taking Trimlife which has ephedrine in it. After 3 days I feel like I have the flu - my muscles ache all over. Is this stuff suppose to do this? I know it increases your metabolism but I sweat all of the time!
If anybody out there has experience with this stuff, help me out please.:)

I am no doctor but have researched this drug a little. Epherdrine is a bronchil drug which can elevate your heart rate and when mixed with other compounds i.e caffeine, aspirin, yohom e.t.c. increases your core body temperature hence the sweating. Your muscles could be aching because of dehydration (are you taking in enough water?
Anybody else agree/disagree?

all the best

Sounds about right to me. I'll only take ephedrine before a workout, and before 4pm or it will keep me up all night.

No doctor here either, but I've never heard of anyone experiencing sweating (other than when they're working out) or muscle aches from taking ephedrine. My guess is that it's probably unrelated.

Ephedrine effects

I'm drinking at least 6 glasses of water a day. Guess I'll give it a little longer - maybe my body is just adjusting. Thanks for the info everyone!

YOUR BODY JUST NEEDS TIME TO ADJUST TO THE DRUG BUT IF YOU ARE LIFTING WEIGHTS YOU NEED MORE WATER THAN THAT 2 GALLONS DAY.

Top Bottom