Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine vs. norephedrine vs. synephrine

your preferred E in ECA stack

• ephedrine

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • synephrine

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • norephedrine

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters
Because of my long work schedules, I always look for the products that contain Ephedrine HCL in them. I have tried norephedrine and it simply doesn't have and effect on me....this includes eliminating hunger. However, on a really busy week, where unforunately lately, I have been working 80-90 hours, I can take ephedrine HCL, have a tremendous amount of energy, without the jitters, and my appetite is totally surpressed. And when it comes time to work out I am motivated and focused.

It is "lifeline" as of late!!

:D

i like adipo, it has worked the best so far for me... there are products that contain ephedrine,nor-ephedrine,yohimbine, and caffeine tho.

Rich

hydroxycuts are actually good, despite being from muscletech, the king of bullshit advertising companies. Id say if you can go for some clen instead.

All the gas stations around here sell ephedrine tablets.

And I just got my *pure* ephedrine tabs from Canada, and the local P.D. delivered it themselves. :)

I'm surprised about PPA...I hate the stuff. Gave me no type of buzz and sent my blood pressure up through the fucking roof! No wonder people were dying on that stuff.

UK bros might be happy to learn that an over the counter product contains the following ingredients:

100mg Theophylline (a thermogenic and relative of caffeine)
50mg Caffeine
18mg ephedrine hcl

The product is called Chest Eeze. You will have to ask for it in Boots or wherever. Try not to look like a bodybuilder?! They will ask what you are using it for. Say "I have bad chest infection and my doctor tells me its ok to use this".

gary i looked at the ingrediants of chest eeze it did not list ephedrine or caffiene have you tried it what was it like mate?

. Nor-ephedrine a.k.a phenyl-proponolamine (Dextro-isomer of ephedrine HCL

Nor-ephedrine is PPA but it is not the dextro isomer of epehdrine.ephedrine is the dextro-iosomer, pseudo-ephedrine(sudafed) is the levo isomer. Nor is german for "without radical" the radical in this case(and most) being the methyl group.
l //
ll l/\ =ephedrine/pseudoephedrine
l ll \ /
ll NH
\

l //
ll l/\ =phenypropanolamine
l ll \ /
ll NH2

Top Bottom