Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine in bronkaid for women

kaleydoo

Is this product something suitable for women to loss fat? also about stacking with caffeine? would that be a good combination?

I have seen several women use this. I would start with half a tab with 100mg (usually 1/2 tab) of caffeine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the ECA stack is simply a stimulant stack. it will help suppress appetite and boost metabolism. it is sort of old school

most people are using GW/cardarine today instead. it is non stim based and will not wear down your heart. you should buy sarms1 brand, don't go cheap on bunk product

ECA gets you wired. Thats the most important part of it. Yes it will raise metabolism, but to a very small extent. Steve suggested a ppar modulator (cardarine), which actually directly burns fat and also gives you energy

I am not a big stimulant guy. Stimulants like ephedrine DO NOT burn body fat. They slightly increase metabolism and help cut appetite but they do not directly burn body fat.

Ephedrine is a nasal decongestant. It was never designed to be a fat loss supplement.

The best supplement on the market to burn body fat is cardarine -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Cardarine is not a stimulant ora hormone so there is no issues of cortisol increases, hormone suppression or anything like that. It's a better option then ephedrine in every way.

The EC stack is fantastic for appetite suppression so if that is what you are looking for then use it as needed. For direct fat loss Cardarine is a much better option. It really helps with cardio endurance as well.

It will definitely help with weight loss, but you would not be losing only fat - lean mass will also get lost along the way. Besides, at the dosages needed for fat loss it will surely cause a lot of side effects, so I would rather stay away from it if you want to lean out. There are much better alternatives that will not cause side effects, will be more effective, and will give more long lasting results. For example, SR9009 and Cardarine GW will burn fat, while maintaining your lean mass, and they will not cause any side effects at all. Besides, they will give you a drastic improvement in endurance, and will give more long lasting results.

Top Bottom