Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine/ephedra

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
ephedrine is the active principle of Ma Huang = ephedra
right ?

have they (ephedrine and ephedra) the same effets ?

Ephedra a.k.a. ma huang contains ephedrine alkaloids in it. Ephedrine is pure ephedrine, without the other shit(psuedofed,etc.) in ma huang. Using Pure Ephedrine is known to be a safer approach to the EC stack, since the ephedrine dosage is known. When people use Ephedra, the dosages of ephedrine may vary batch to batch. The ephedrine inconsistency accompanied via ephedra increases the potential for negative side effects.

I bought some Ma Huang with "standardized" ephedra content. Don't remember what that was. The recommended dosage was 2 or 3 capsules per day. Took one in the morning and felt no effects. 10 hours later, I did some serious cardio (I am quite fit) and felt really strange and dizzy. Got off the stairmaster, but my heart rate would not go down for almost 20 minutes. Seriously thought I was going to have a heart attack. Scared the hell out of me.

Maybe the ECA stack is different, but I will never touch another ephedra-based product. Too risky for me.

Top Bottom