Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedra Death

Good link bro.....If you don't go overboard with the stuff it wont cause a problem. Although, I took Ultimate Orange for a few days at the reccommended dose...the shit made me feel like I wanted to throw up. It's good stuff but I think they reccommend a much higher dosage then needed.

bro ephedrine IMO is very dangerous in terms of over the counter products that dont inform its users correctly...my reasoning is...people for some reason automatically assume its safe cause its on the shelf...lots of people start popping the pills and then add other types of pills like rippedfuel with it...they dont realise they are stock pileing ephedrine into there bodies...resulting in to much stress on the heart inturn resulting in minor heart attacks and strokes...people need to read the labels and learn what they are putting in there bodies..atleast on this board we learn about the hidden dangers and we take precautions to avoid them...but all these people think since the fda approved it thats is ok...when we take clen we know the limits...but the consumer has no idea what the limits are with ephedrine...the only thing it says is only take 1-2pills a day..and gives you some sort of warning of possible side effects...it never says if you take these pills in conjunction with other ephedrine type pills you may die...they should explain in the terms of mg's per day...well thats my 2cents lata g...

Wheeler's asthma may have been worsened by inositol depletion. Long term caffeine use and possibly ephedrine use depletes inositol. Inositol is a possible factor in worsening asthma.

Ephedrine and caffeine are great supplements, but they are not for 'persistant' long-term use. In my opinion, even those looking to diet of many pounds with the assistance of ephedrine - they should still take ephedrine holidays i.e. a day-off per week, and ephedrine useage as a crutch should last no more than 6 weeks.

I believe that powerful stimulants like epehdrine and less powerful ones like caffeine should only be used for short periods of time.

I abused caffeine and ephedrine once upon a time. I wouldn't touch either now.. apart from my my being British meaning that I still drink a cup or 3 of green tea a day.. but gone are the days of 8 cups of coffee per day, 18mg ephedrine, 100mg Theophylline, and half aspirin.... I am naturally lean from my bicycling. I got down to around 6% or 7% fat whilst doing the buzzy drugs.. but I was wired, depressed, anxious, and tired.. so fucking tired.. I felt my training benefitted from the constant stimulation.. I felt my studies would benefit from my constant stimulation and addiction to 'legal' stimulants.

I then got bladder cancer. I will move swiftly over describing the pain and discomfort. I got through it relatively unscathed. They still have to check me by sticking an micoscope equipped endoscope up me every 6 months (mmm comfortable... think thick pen shoved down knob..). cancer of the bladder means that cancer of the kidney and associated tubes are more prone to cancers of the same type - due to the interstitial cells that line all of these connected organs...

I digress. I do lay the blame of the above at caffeine's door especially.......

I think there's a few of you ou there that can't start the day without your e, c and a.

Leave it!

Use your head like I didn't use mine for 4 years.

Ephedrine and caffeine are like steriods in that you must use them wisely. And some of you here are not doing that either...

Top Bottom