Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enlarger prostate (bph)

Dtones

i believe i have an enlarger prostate (bph) due to anabolic androgenic steroids use probably from Dihydrotestosterone (dht) i was wondering if i discontinued would my prostate shrink back?

So u have an enlarged prostate, a potential serious condition, not only do you NOT seek medical advice but u cone to a juicer forum's CHAT section....

Only way to fix it is to cut it out yourself. Get one of those melon ballers and a bottle of wild turkey

You need medication to manage the symptoms or a medical procedure to reduce the pressure on your urethra. There are a number of procedures available, the latest technique is to reduce the flow of blood to the prostate by cutting some of the plumbing that supplies it. 1/2 day procedure with very little recovery required. You should have your kidneys checked , urethra and bladder examined for health reasons as bladder tumors are not uncommon in cases like this. Avoid alcohol, caffeine and indian food.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

had my balls rolled by a dude
and his rubber gloved finger up there
checking my prostate this week
as part of a full medical like
it wasnt that unpleasant actually
though he left a disconcerting gel discharge
and his stern nurse just glared intensely at me
all good firm and intact apparently
shook the same hand that was up my arse vigorously afterwards
cos its just party horns to get the all clear

Top Bottom