Bor, I didn't realize you had a beard like that but you're 100% mentally stable in my world.mountain muscle said:anabolic steroids we know it?
I feel fine.
Me too, I share your pain.mountain muscle said:I'm just too lazy to shave most days
Way to be queen bee. I sleep safer at night.heatherrae said:I had to calm down all the secretaries and paralegals in my office because they were spreading around an email about Nostradamus predicting 9/11.
CRAZY
Someone had to be. They were all worked up in a frenzy after 9/11 because some email said that nostradamus predicted 9/11 and he further predicted the end of the world, etc. They were all convinced the world was going to end.javaguru said:Way to be queen bee. I sleep safer at night.
heatherrae said:Someone had to be. They were all worked up in a frenzy after 9/11 because some email said that nostradamus predicted 9/11 and he further predicted the end of the world, etc. They were all convinced the world was going to end.
Damn it! I needed my typing completed or my world was going to end...lol.
jesus was too thin to have been on anabolic steroids. You shouldn't blaspheme in that manner.mountain muscle said:Did you tell them god had a plan for them, and ask them to accept jesus christ as their personal savior?

You have re-affirmed my atheism.heatherrae said:Someone had to be. They were all worked up in a frenzy after 9/11 because some email said that nostradamus predicted 9/11 and he further predicted the end of the world, etc. They were all convinced the world was going to end.
Damn it! I needed my typing completed or my world was going to end...lol.
heatherrae said:jesus was too thin to have been on anabolic steroids. You shouldn't blaspheme in that manner.
![]()
It had nothing to do with religion. At that time in my life, I was agnostic.javaguru said:You have re-affirmed my atheism.
It has nothing to do with hr mememememememe, it was a neutral observation.heatherrae said:It had nothing to do with religion. At that time in my life, I was agnostic.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














