Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

End Of 18 Week Cycle

Falcon5200

I am a 55 year-old sprinter (soon to be 56) Height 6' Weight 224 lbs (up 17 lbs)

Test weeks 1-8 500mg ew
weeks 9-12 625mg ew
weeks 13-18 750mg ew
EQ weeks 1-18 400mg ew (first 10ml was bunk gp)
NPP weeks 10-18 100mg x3 per week (started running it for joint pain)
Tbol weeks 2-8 40mg ed
Dbol weeks 5-8 30mg ed

Most of my weight gain was in my glutes and legs. I hit them hard twice a week. Here is a typical leg day:

20 min. stationary bike
15 min stretching
12x50meter sprints 100% with two parachute attachments
4x12 box jumps
4x20 scissor jump lunges
4x8-15 squats
4x6-12 dead lifts
4x12 straight leg dead lifts
4x6-15 leg curls
4x6-12 leg extenstions
3x12 abduction
3x12 adduction
4x15 calf raises
20 min steam (release HGH)

I gained more weight than expected and must lose at least 20 pounds before next season.
I will be posting pics each months for the next 6 months and will be cutting back on lifting and increasing sprinting drills. Next 4 months will include:

30ius HGH ed
40mcg igf ed (on 4 off 4)
250mg test ew (trt)

Hey Falcon, I hope that your cutting cycle goes well. Did the extra weight you gained on the previous cycle hurt your performance at all?

It has in the 200 and 400 meters, but I'm just training now. Actually I think I'm faster in the 100. (I get winded carrying the extra load) When I shred it will be like I was shot out of a cannon. I think I'm going to have to wear loose shorts instead of racing tights. My freaking legs, after the get warmed up, look like tree trunks with veins. I'm strong. I'm doing 315 deads 10 to 12 times, which is pretty good for an old timer.

I can especially imagine that you'd get more winded in the 400 carrying around 20 extra pounds, even if it's mostly muscle. Looks like you got a pretty good build at 55. Good luck in the new track season!

Day 30: down 4 lbs, however I have days with incredible water retention. The last 3 days have been more dry. Maybe my body is adjusting. My strength is the same as it was at the end of the cycle. I'm doing higher reps with only 30 seconds rest between sets. I injured my foot doing box jumps and won't run for at least two weeks. My cardiovascular training is limited to 45 minutes of intense spinning.

Day 38..I am getting stronger. I'm still adding weight and reps onto dead lifts and squats. However, the muscle fullness and bloat are uncomfortable at times.

Top Bottom