Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Emotional stress and working out

E

Evan Tipps

How much does emotional stress effect work outs? Does it lower strength/endurance in the gym? I really need to know

I find if I let myself get too stressed without using the gym as an outlet then I am zapped and the gym does more harm, but if I stay ahead of the curve I benefit beyond belief. I was actually on anti anxiety meds as my anxiety got worse in the last 5 years,coincidently I stopped working out in those 5 years. now that Im back at it Im completely off them and have no issues.

Yeah I feel like it impacts my sleep which would affect my workouts. But I feel like it helps me during the workout at the same time. So I really dont know

yes of course it does. if you are at the gym and you are thinking about problems you aren't gonna be able to focus. life can get challenging so you have to figure out how to balance things out. once you do the gym will be your place to get away from it all, this is why i don't like talking to people at the gym and hearing their bs problems. i just want to workout and focus

How much does emotional stress effect work outs? Does it lower strength/endurance in the gym? I really need to know

It affects training significantly. When I go in the gym I try and turn the rest of the world off. I focus on training and leave everything else at the door.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yeah I agree with both of you. Nothing is better then just pumping your music loud and not thinking about anything else except the workout

Top Bottom