Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elevator Ride - Close Call

Nathan

I think you made that whole thing up, except for the sadnwich part. I believed you when it came to the sandwich.

I got in the elevator and discovered what appeared to be a muslim cleric. Not wanting to take any chances of being blown up by a suicide bomb, because, ya know, I hadn't had lunch yet and I was really looking forward to my sandwich, I quickly took off my shoe and bashed him in the neck and stabbed him in the back of the knee with my cell phone antenna.

When the elevator got to the next floor, I tried to high tail it out and did like a cartoon dog or cat thing, where, ya know, they try to run and their legs keep going and it looks like their slipping. Finally I got traction and got out.

As it turns out, it was just a fat little mental patient.

Well....another lesson learned.

Muslims are disguising themselves as mental patients?

Pigfucker.

HG Pennypacker said:

Poor little Pinkis.

I wish there were pigmen. You get a few of these pigmen walking around I'm looking a whole lot better. Then if somebody wants to fix me up at least they could say, "Hey he's no pig-man!"

lol

Some dude here in GA was impersonating a doctoe and going to hospitals, making rouinds and writing rxs.

Hell...beats an HMO

Top Bottom