Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Electric Circus

tripleV

Yeah you know what i'm talking about righ? lol

Let's say we get Phem , Nats and all the toronto gals to go on the show and shake their stuff.

Plus we get George to make them up some sassy elite outfits too!

hahahaha;)

point taken otc...

although i don't think he'll really catch on... silly boys... :D

checked out the bloor one a couple weeks ago, hated it... (gosh... living colour flashback big time)

i'm just spoiled by all the nice clean new equipment at ***... :(

don't know what imma do... :bawling:

i'd like a hardcore gym with decent equipment and good music... is that too much to ask???

Last edited:
shouldn't be in TO. I am so happy my new gym opens Tuesday! been waiting a while. I did used to go to the Y. Also in TO on Grovesnor. yich!!!

omigod EC!! thats too funny! thanks for the blast from my canadian past. as an ex-pat living in the US i had almost completely forgotten about that big slice of canadian cheese. remember back when that monica deol (sp?) chick hosted it and she could barely read her cue cards? ROFL.

Hey Phem, that Toronto guy in Sheets was getting a little insistent about tracking you down....don't mean to be patronizing in any way, but you might not want to be saying where you work out right now.....just looking out for you girlie :friends:

Top Bottom