Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elbow area pain been nagging

macemj

My elbow always hurts during arm workouts. Only the right one though, so it makes it that more of a throbb. It feels like tennis elbow. I thought is would heal, but, its been nagging for a month or so now. HMMM, any 1 else have this?

What helps?

can't give you advice on a medical/supplement cure but, you had mentioned in another thread, i believe, some very rapid strength gains that you were having.

during this cycle of mine my 4 rep flat bench press went up 55 lbs in about a 4 week time frame.

too much, too quick. my RC was killing me for about 5 days after my last low rep/train to absolute failure chest day. i just modified much chest workout and things are getting better. the quick strength gains just get ya so fuckin excited that you want to keep blasting through the weights.

so i guess i suggest the next few arm workouts focus on perfect form, use less weight and higher reps.

best of luck

Acela said:
can't give you advice on a medical/supplement cure but, you had mentioned in another thread, i believe, some very rapid strength gains that you were having.

during this cycle of mine my 4 rep flat bench press went up 55 lbs in about a 4 week time frame.

too much, too quick. my RC was killing me for about 5 days after my last low rep/train to absolute failure chest day. i just modified much chest workout and things are getting better. the quick strength gains just get ya so fuckin excited that you want to keep blasting through the weights.

so i guess i suggest the next few arm workouts focus on perfect form, use less weight and higher reps.

best of luck

Agreed. Huge strength gains.

If you twist your arm around so your elbow is faceing up move 1-2 cm left from bone. Is that a muscle or tendon or what? Throbbing today, as this morning was arms.

Bro its the tendon. I iced mine everyday, used npp and wrapped it during workouts. Its better now.

its tendinitus and it doesnt just go away. you are going to need to rest it and listen to your body if you want it to get better. that shit can linger for months and months and months.

I've had the same problem in both elbows. The strength gains came really fast so I did as mentioned above...I backed off on the heavy weights and did higher reps with strict form (keeping my arms directly under the bar) and icing them every day. I even ice them on my days off. Of course it's tendonitis...sometimes I use naproxen or massage the connective tissue around the joints.

mateo de la ley said:
I've had the same problem in both elbows. The strength gains came really fast so I did as mentioned above...I backed off on the heavy weights and did higher reps with strict form (keeping my arms directly under the bar) and icing them every day. I even ice them on my days off. Of course it's tendonitis...sometimes I use naproxen or massage the connective tissue around the joints.

be careful with the self massage. its a tricky thing. rubbing the area in pain is usually pointless because the area that is causing the pain opposes the sore area. finding the muscle/tendons that are causing the muscle imbalance and stretching them with active resistant works much better.

Top Bottom