Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

egg facts?

I would personaly try to make it a little healthier with egg whites and some lean meat to replace some of the whole egg and bacon. But your way does actualy sound pretty damn good. You can always add olive oil or something if you are concerned about making up the extra calories.

why are whole eggs bad, and egg whites better? Just becasue of the calorie makeup? What makes up the majority of the calories?

Would it be good if i hardboiled a lot of eggs, and just disposed of the yolk in the middle when i eat them?

Yup, that's what I do. Just throw the yolk away. It's actually better if you do it under running water. It rinses the yolk out of the white. Start eatin those, and don't fart. Ever. You'll know why.

If you are watching your cholesterol elsewhere in your diet a yolk or two even a day(dependaing wether your cutting or bulking) would be alright. The yolk is full of nutrients and vitamins.

IMO the main reason that ppl shun the yolks so much is because doctors hype so much over limiting them to near nothing.. this being however because the majority of egg eaters in the country will down many fried eggs and already have bad diets.

Top Bottom