Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ef's ranking system,karma, karma power and how it all works.

centy said:
Would this be a bad place to announce my Unwanted K Disposal Services? If you have any K you don't need anymore, send it to me and I'll take it off your hands, free of charge. :heart: :artist: ;)

This is awesome! Finally, someone willing to do something for free. K to you Bro!!!

Good post needto.

Tatyana said:
People can buy karma though too.

There are also some peeps that only post in C and C, and they give each other loads of karma for things like funny pics, good advice etc.

So while karma is a good way to see how 'valuable' someone's advice is, it can be misleading.

For example, Bill Llewellen just joined the board, I am sure his karma is not that high, but he really knows his steroids.

Use your own reason and logic when taking advice.

This is why I have never cared about karma. There is no "real" value in terms of it being something you should look at when taking ones advice vs anothers advice.

I think Guardian (8&20) should be a MOD, or Elite MOD.

He knows his stuff, if very knowledgeable and helpful. I have yet to read a post by him where he just bashes someone (well, unless they deserved it).

Is there an opening or is he needed? If the spots are filled by Needto and Mava, then that's cool they are great as well. I just think Guardian should be more involved, that is if HE wants to be.

Mclovin out!

ViperHMS said:
This is why I have never cared about karma. There is no "real" value in terms of it being something you should look at when taking ones advice vs anothers advice.

Well bro, if that's how you feel, my name is Chocolate Thunder and you can donate as much or as little k to me as you wish. :)

Top Bottom