Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Fantasy Football - pay league

ok buddy they all got the same record as me except jimmy and my best player was out over this time period .. foster will be back tearing shyt up soon.

i cant take your predictions serious after you have been on record saying gladiator has a top 3 team in the past :D

i pretty much had you in the playoffs. only reason is because of injuries i had you lower than the other guys. foster's gonna get hurt again or be a step slow

you actually would have lost to me if i didn't make that trade this week or if i had knew steven jackson would only get 3-4 carries. if i start felix jones and sanchez (which i planned to originally) i win that game.

you were a roster move or two away from being 1-2

also, glad HAD a good team on paper until peyton manning announced he couldn't play. that basically took away his QB AND his #1 receiver. rashard mendenhall has also underperformed for him. i had him last year and he was a stud.

i pretty much had you in the playoffs. only reason is because of injuries i had you lower than the other guys. foster's gonna get hurt again or be a step slow

you actually would have lost to me if i didn't make that trade this week or if i had knew steven jackson would only get 3-4 carries. if i start felix jones and sanchez (which i planned to originally) i win that game.

you were a roster move or two away from being 1-2

also, glad HAD a good team on paper until peyton manning announced he couldn't play. that basically took away his QB AND his #1 receiver. rashard mendenhall has also underperformed for him. i had him last year and he was a stud.
fair enough.. i agree my season is riding on foster..
i have high hopes though lol

How long.until gore and foster are done for the season, this week or next? Gogo tate/hunter

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

foster didnt get hurt last year really and doesnt have much mileage on him. i think he should be fine. i hope im right because otherwise my season will be done

gore is always hurt.. i picked up hunter in a few other leagues. he never lasts a full season ..He was on my team last year & he fuxed me l

i think you guys are overrating the hot beef team. Team has no bench..1 injury away from going on a long losing streak

if thats your team jigga, my bad!

Top Bottom