Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ectomorph with 20%bodyfat

mcgurk1888

anyone got any advise i cant find any information on hardgainers with high bodyfat. ive just started training again im 6'0 180 pounds with 20% bodyfat i have always been a skinny guy but i started eating alot when i first started training and ive ended up with a bit of a flabby stomach but i still look skinny with my tshirt on. i want to put on more mass but do you think it would be better to lower my bodyfat first

anyone got any advise i cant find any information on hardgainers with high bodyfat. ive just started training again im 6'0 180 pounds with 20% bodyfat i have always been a skinny guy but i started eating alot when i first started training and ive ended up with a bit of a flabby stomach but i still look skinny with my tshirt on. i want to put on more mass but do you think it would be better to lower my bodyfat first

Go to the doctor, have him draw blood and order a thyroid test. Ectomorphs with high body fat many times have thyroid issues.

Do you have anxiety?

hi,buddies!
well, I have been doing bodybuiding since 19 years old, to 40 years old. Have kind of "stopped it all" for 6 or 7 years, and resume it again.. (oh, yes , have used some low doses of steroids in the past, they are "OTC" here , in Brazil, in the 80´s and 90´s..)
I guess I am kind of 90% Ectomorph/10% Mesomorph somatotype, because always carried out some "fat" over the "obliques" muscles (waist laterals).. but am relatively "well-defined".

well, let´s go "to the point":

My present "status"

50 years old
height 5 feet 4 inches (1, 78 mts)
weight 175 pounds (80 kgs)
wrists 6.8 inches (17 cm)
biceps 15.2 inches (38 cm)
waist 34.3 inches (86 cm)

so, do you "confirm" I´m an true Ectomorph somatotype?
what would you advise for me to gow up in muscle (and weight) withouy loose my "definition"?
what twould be the best supplements for an 50 years old well-experienced Ectomorph? (Creatine, whey , AZM...)
do you think little cycles of roids would benefit me?
Or should I best struggle to maintain and even elevates my present " endogeneous Testosterone" (my last quimioluminescence test showed a 335 ng/ dL Total Testosterone (and 10,65 ng/dL for "Free Testosterone")
(btw Estrogen (Estradi9ol, 17 Beta) was 20 pg/mL
and Tireoid T3 Total was 0,83 ng\mL
many tks JC

Top Bottom