Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA Question

supaphat

I know I just started seriously at the gym, but would you all recommend an ECA stack? I want to 'jump start' the fat loss. And if so, do you recommend a specific stack? Also, I have tried to no avail to find if there are sides to it...

Thanks!!!
Supaphat

Generally any ECA -- HydroxyCuts, Xenadrine, Ripped Fuel-- is OK -- the herbal ephedrine (ma huang) will probably set u buzzing pretty good and may cause headaches. I personally like Ripped Fuel -- I think its a little better priced. I've also seen studies that showed that Ripped Fuel actually had the closest % components to what they reported on the bottle and also the closest to the ideal combination of herbal ephedrine/ caffeine/aspirin (white willow bark).

Start at 1 pill - maybe an hour before your work out just to see how it feels -- don't take any after 3 pm or you'll be up all night. But start slow and see how you can handle them -- some people get upset stomachs from certain brands. Don't start at the doses they recommend on the bottle until you've taken it a few times to see what it is.

Adipokinetix from Syntrax Innovations is another good one -- its got NORephedrine instead of ephedrine -- basically its less thermogenic but still good -- you won't get so much of a "body buzz" from it as you do with regular ECA.

Do a search on ECA -- there is LOTS of info -- and a number of posts (on the supplement board??) about "what is the best thermogenic" or something like that.

Thanks Sassy!!! I did try a search for ECA but it all I saw was when someone mentioned ECA in a post, not really what I was looking for.

Thanks again!!! :D

Last edited:
Make sure your health is ok to be taking any kind of thermogenic...and sad to say it will not take the lbs off over night..it will simply boost your body temp...maybe decrease your appetite a bit...and give you some added energy...which can help when dieting...but your training, diet and cardio must be in order to achieve those kind of results. All of them basically have the same stuff in them....just depends on what you want.

Top Bottom