Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eca & Aas

tripleV

For the gals on a cycle, do you still take ECA?

I do, but only every few days, mostly to do cardio in the AM. But only once a day. ANd I have pure ephedrine tabs, take an aspirin and usually a large strong coffee black.

What kind do you take? How many times a day? and per week? if at all.

THX

3V,
started my anavar 2 days ago (yippee!:D)..taking 2 Xenedrine in am on empty tummy to get my 30+30=60 (another yippee!:D)... only able to get the am cardio 4 days/wk due to work schedule

well, and if you're like me, or even if you aren't, you may want to remove asprin/willow bark from the equation... The combination of an anabolic and a anti-colag. can result in some unpleasant results if you were to get a bad cut or nosebleed (which i get) :(

sooo, my eca stack is an ec stack now... a lot of people feel the asprin isn't really of all that much use anyways...

im 4 weeks into anna and ive been takin NYC. so far so good. i usually take it once a day in the am before my cardio. FLEX-- keep us updated.. whats ur starting dose?

KB,
is it Adipo you're taking pre-cardio? How is your cycle going so far?
I started w/ 5 mg/day to be safe... and how about your ana dose- 10mg/day?

I replaced aspirin with yohimbine a while back and OHMYGOD. I sweat like a mofo all day long and was wired to the gills. Cut out the E and tried just Y and caffeine, which seems to be almost as potent. Does anyone else react like this to yohimbine? (2000 mg caps). Is it safe to take yohimbine with AS/anavar?

Personally I find it WAY more effective than ephidrine...

Top Bottom