Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EC Y Cycle questions

raiderchick19

I have been taking two does daily of ec y. 25ephedrine, 200mg caff, and 5mg yohimbine hcl. I know that it has to be cycled in order to refresh the receptors but I find so many conflicting answers on how long a cycle should run or if I can just take benadryll for a wk and keep going. I'm trying to do this the correct way so any info would be appreciated. Also, on my "off" weeks is it okay to take an ephedra free fat burner. Or something like redline or five hour?
Thanks ahead of time

I've seen conflicting arguments regarding Ephedrine receptor downregulation. From what I have read and through experience, the energy boosting effects of the ephedrine are hampered as you pass 2 weeks. However, the thermogenic/fat burning effect is not impaired.

I can't prove it though.

To answer your question 2 week on ECY, 1 week Benadryl or Keto with ECY. Then repeat. How long you go is up to you without cycling off the ECY all together.

In my opinion, the thermogenic properties of the ECY stack are pretty weak. However the energy factor is nice.

When you go off the ECY, there are tons of options for mild stim and non-stim fatburners.

I've found a new product that is much better than yohimbine, less sides, and overall does the job of freeing up A2's much better. It's RPN's alphaburn. $20 at nutraplanet. The difference is significant in my opinion.

Top Bottom