Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ebay shopping/bidding

i use ebay all the time..no problems with buying from sellers with 100% feedback.

bought a car on it earlier this year ! :)

I agree 100%! My wife and I combined, have bought many cars, trucks and motorcycles on eBay, and been happy every time. In fact, in 15 years of buying & selling on eBay, I would say it's safer from disappointments and lies, than buying something in a store down the street. It's just phones in particular, that are risky. In my case, I bought two new Blackberrys (AT&T), and there was a bug in them due to firmware meant for east coast sales. They kept going on analog roam in CA. It wasn't the seller's fault, and there's no way anyone could have known. AT&T took them back under warranty and gave me new ones in CA, but it was a big hassle. In other words, an "unlocked" phone may still have some sort of ties to a particular network or local system somehow.

Charles

Be careful about buying phones on eBay from out of your area. The reason is, that even if it's the same phone company, some of them have differences depending on how the local network is set up. No matter how honest the seller is, it's a risk. I suggest Craigslist in this case, even though I'm a BIG eBay fan.

Charles

Verizon and ATT phones are uniform across the country. Anybody else may be on a different frequency depending on location.

And, an "unlocked" GSM phone will work with both ATT and T-mobile or any of the small providers that use the ATT network.

Top Bottom