Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating ourselves to death

dw guys

69% of males in australia are overweight or obese, 20% obese, 49% overweight

amazing how we overtook you guys as the worlds fatest country

to be honest i have no idea how, lately wen i go out the men tend to be really skinny fitting into tight legged jeans and the women are all getting fat

went to a club last week and every women was wearing a short tight dress, onyl problem was all of them had a stomach bulge or big role sticking out under there dress

really upseting to see

I think American restaurants and companies have built a base in other countries now and are spreading our lifestyle and foods.

just watch our movies and shows compared to the 60's. in the 60's people on tv were all in shape, looked good.. in the 90's you started seeing shows and movies with fat people like its standard.. like Rosanne for example, or even shows like Fresh Prince or Family Matters where being overweight is joked about and used for plots. I'm not saying we shouldn't let fat people on tv, I'm saying its become normal for a middle aged guy to have a gut... and normal for him to get no exercise.. just leave work and hit a fast food joint.. grab a soda, fries, and burger.. then go home and watch tv. this is what the majority of people now do, I know cause I used to be one of those people when i let myself go.

i cant even enter a supermarket.. im embarrassed to be seen at walmart, although i never get food from there. i goto the local organic market, and i dont set foot in any other place. vegetables, some whole grain low glycemic carbs, milk, and meats.. chicken, seafoods, and bison primarily.. and avacados.. lots of avacados. my fav. i was chunky due to incapacitation. it fuckin sucked. its like dying, going to hell, then coming back to life and realizing heaven/hell are real. ill never be a fatty again

people simply dont understand and/or dont care about basic nutrition

its this instant bullshit workd where everyone is sooooo busy. i remember my grandma would wake up and start a roast or something before breakfast was even made. then she would make breakfast for everyone. and everyone got their eggs just how they liked. lunch was usually left over whole meats, or salads or whatever. not sandwich meat, or instant macaroni. fortunately i was taught how to cook. my gf (aka dreamsmasher) has actually even burnt noodles in a full pot of water. if it isnt instant she would starve to death. its unbelievable an intelligent person 4/6 done her masters cant fucking cook anything, and same with all her useless friends. instant everything, poptarts, microwavable soups, those steamer things for dinner. microwavable dinners. effin garbage. dreamsmasher didnt even realize waffles can be made from scratch, or potato pancakes. stupid twits

yeah i told my cuz to juice his own oranges (he's got a yard full of them rotting away cause he doesn't use them), instead he buys sunny D or some other fake organg drink.. his excuse when i suggested he juice those organges "who has the time?"

it takes like 5 minutes!

Top Bottom