Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eat More Chicken

S

Stew Meat

Just one of those things to make you say hmmmm......

Methanolone heptanoate/enthanate is what we know as Primobolan Depot. Methanolone acetate is what we know as oral Primobolan. It is aparantly given to chickens otherwise there would be no basis for the following experiment.

Clin Chem 1994 Nov;40(11 Pt 1):2084-7 Related Articles, Books

"Effect on sports drug tests of ingesting meat from steroid (methenolone)-treated livestock"

Kicman AT, Cowan DA, Myhre L, Nilsson S, Tomten S, Oftebro H.

Drug Control Centre, King's College London, UK.

Anabolic-androgenic steroids are widely misused in human sports and are also used as growth promoters in livestock. Athletes who consume meat containing such hormone residues may risk failing a sports drug test. Prompted by an athlete's defense case, we questioned whether the consumption of small livestock given doses of anabolic steroid, orally or intramuscularly, could generate positive results in samples tested by our analytical procedures. We analyzed urine from eight men who consumed chickens that had been either fed with methenolone acetate (1 mg/day) from day 0 to 21 or injected with methenolone heptanoate depot (1 mg/intramuscular injection) on days 0, 7, and 14 and slaughtered on day 22. No methenolone or characteristic major metabolite was detected in samples from subjects who ate meat from the orally dosed chickens. However, 50% of the samples collected 24 h after consumption of the intramuscularly dosed chickens were confirmed positive. Hence, eating meat containing small amounts of injected hormone may constitute a serious liability to the athlete.

-Stew

ON MY WAY TO "KFC"!!!!! Get the fuck off the roads or I'll run ya down like a little bitch tryn to get my CHICKEN!!!!!!!

Peace

Fuck that! I rather eat red meat and get some steroids :D for myself, not my food.
Stew, you have too much time on your hand, you need to find something to keep your researching head busy with healthier topics :D

You would think that cooking the chicken would ruin the gear... I wonder why the used primobolan in the chickens and not trenbelone or testosterone... maybe they use lots of anabolics.....? Who knows.

-Stew

They used primo, cause the chickens were in between TEST/EQ cycles, they were just bridging.

Stew....got any more news on your trip to lovely KC??

Top Bottom