Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eat big get big gains

how many cal/protein you consume a day ??

• 3000/100gr protein

Votes: 218 33.1%
  • 4000/200gr protein

Votes: 300 45.6%
  • 5000/300gr protein

Votes: 91 13.8%
  • +more than above

Votes: 47 7.1%

• Total voters
sensiemellia said:
You use your weight in lbs as a guideline.. for maintaining have 1g per 1lb of bodyweight.. for growing you could have up2 1.5g - 2g per 1lb of bodyweight. But remember your body can only synthesis 30g-40g of protein per meal.. best eating every two hours. if you start smelling of urine.. your body isnt sysnthesising the protein.

is that true that your body can only synthesize 30-40g at a time? If so I need to do some serious rearranging of when I eat what throughout the day, I normally just have my protein shakes with meals, but if that's true then that means I'm probably wasting alot of that protein...

4000cals, 300+protein

if you start smelling of urine.. your body isnt sysnthesising the protein.

Hmm... I tend to smell very bad when eating huge amounts of protein and better if I eat less protein and more carbs. Also, my skin gets a lot better that way.

How is that "urine smell" in conjunction with the amount of protein I eat?

greez from Vienna

sensiemellia said:
You use your weight in lbs as a guideline.. for maintaining have 1g per 1lb of bodyweight.. for growing you could have up2 1.5g - 2g per 1lb of bodyweight. But remember your body can only synthesis 30g-40g of protein per meal.. best eating every two hours. if you start smelling of urine.. your body isnt sysnthesising the protein.

Do you mean if your urine starts smelling!?!

I don't believe it is. Digestive enzymes should break the proteins down properly and fiber should send the proteins out of the stomach in smaller chunks, thus you should be amino acids in the blood for longer periods of time

littleguy289 said:
is that true that your body can only synthesize 30-40g at a time? If so I need to do some serious rearranging of when I eat what throughout the day, I normally just have my protein shakes with meals, but if that's true then that means I'm probably wasting alot of that protein...

I'm at about 4,000 calories a day & still on my way up (working up to 6,000 for a few months) & after trying all kinds of different rations & setups I've learned that I grow the best when taking in approx. 2g of Protein per lb of bodyweight & at 210lbs that puts my daily protein needs at about 420 grams

so my answer would be 4,000/420g

Top Bottom