Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Easy way to add 27g+ of protein

I thought plant protein was unless for human consumption, I eat 400 protein from animal sources and not even taking in consideration protein from oatmeal or peanut butter. whats your take on this guess, is plant protein uses less or could it prove to be some value!

hardasnails73 said:
I thought plant protein was unless for human consumption, I eat 400 protein from animal sources and not even taking in consideration protein from oatmeal or peanut butter. whats your take on this guess, is plant protein uses less or could it prove to be some value!
it's not useless but you should really try to get all your protein from animal sources.

peanut butter is a good source of protein, last time i saw it was still considered in the meat family.

27g of protein from pita bread should not be counted as a protein source;it is rather a carb source...bread and all starches alike contain a high amount of carbs...how many carbs does it consist of???...fyi

Beans should not be counted as a proteins source because they contain mostly carbohydrates.

Peanutbutter should not be considered a protein source because it contains mostly fat and sugar.

Eggs should not be considered a protein source because of their high fat content.

Milk should not be considered a protein source becuase it is mosly sugar and fat.

Nutritionally, isn't any source of protein a useable source? Broiled chicken breast contains fat. Should it be counted? Steak contains more fat. etc.etc. Protein is protein. If your body can use it, it will. If it can't you'll piss it out.

:p

whacker1 said:
Beans should not be counted as a proteins source because they contain mostly carbohydrates.

Peanutbutter should not be considered a protein source because it contains mostly fat and sugar.

Eggs should not be considered a protein source because of their high fat content.

Milk should not be considered a protein source becuase it is mosly sugar and fat.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't egg whites have zero fat?

27g of protein from pita bread should not be counted as a protein source;it is rather a carb source...bread and all starches alike contain a high amount of carbs...how many carbs does it consist of???...fyi

32g of carbs

egg whites have no fat..also you can go with no fat milk....theres protein in peanut butter however it's high in calories.when adding protein try to get a variety. Whey protein is a grain same as soy..all proteins count towards your daily total.......RADAR

Top Bottom