Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EAS Simply Whey Protein Powder

Longhorn85

EAS Simply Whey Protein Powder (Strawberry Cream) with a teaspoon of Prolab creatine powder. This has come to be my fave supplement.

I drink one of these power shakes after morning workout, and again in the afternoon.

Mixes easy in my shaker at work and tastes pretty good.

Yeah, I love Simply Protein! You can get it online for the same price as 5lbs of Optimum's protein, yet Simply Protein tastes SO much better. I even like the taste when it's just mixed with water.

yeah, I just use water, which makes it convenient. I get a 5lb tub at the PX on post for 28.95 tax free. Comes out to about 36 cents for a 24g protein shake!

i use eas, i think its pretty good stuff and taste is great!
As far as creatine, my creatine citrate says to drink it before you work out, which kinda confused me. Why would you take it before and not after?

I've heard a lot of theories on this. I think ultimately you just want your system to be saturated so either load up prior for performance or replenish afterwards for maintenance/recovery.

If I was in some type of race or competition, I would use it before.

If you look at all my posts about protein powders you will see simply protein is the my top choice. That stuff is great, tastes good, affordable, mixes easy. I go through one of the 5 lbs tubs a week, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Optimum isnt bad either, but I would take the EAS over it.

Top Bottom