Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EAS Challenge

BatZgirl

Hey guys

Is anyone here on the EAS body for life challenge or know of anyone on it?

Keen to see what 'real people' think of it

Thanks

Jenniferbflchick was on it.......and prob still is. You might want to send her a pm. She's a mod so you should find her in the list of mods at the top of one of the boards (I know she is a mod on the sheets board).

BatZgirl said:
Hey guys

Is anyone here on the EAS body for life challenge or know of anyone on it?

Keen to see what 'real people' think of it

Thanks

Re: Re: EAS Challenge

Imnotdutch said:
Jenniferbflchick was on it.......and prob still is. You might want to send her a pm. She's a mod so you should find her in the list of mods at the top of one of the boards (I know she is a mod on the sheets board).

Thank you

will do so ASAP

THE BAT

the EAS body for life challenge is about so much more than bodybuilding. it's about improving your well being and confidence, overcoming the stresses and depression of everyday life, and above all, helping you to become the best person you can be, both physically and mentally.

although the training itself is geared towards those naturally endomorphic, i did the program as an ectomorph and gained 20 lbs, and a great deal of strength, best of all, it introduced me to the bodybuilding lifestyle and all of the benefits involved.

i recommend the program to anyone. and good luck to all of you who are doing it.

matt

mattcanning99 said:
the EAS body for life challenge is about so much more than bodybuilding. it's about improving your well being and confidence, overcoming the stresses and depression of everyday life, and above all, helping you to become the best person you can be, both physically and mentally.

although the training itself is geared towards those naturally endomorphic, i did the program as an ectomorph and gained 20 lbs, and a great deal of strength, best of all, it introduced me to the bodybuilding lifestyle and all of the benefits involved.

i recommend the program to anyone. and good luck to all of you who are doing it.

matt

Thanks for ur reply

Thats my main reason for wanting to do the challenge - not bodybuilding but gain strenght, loose fat and look sexy..

Also to learn more about health and foods because I dont realy know what to eat to keep myslef healthy (dont laugh :)

My wife and I started the BFL life Dec 2000. In six months I had dropped about 25 pounds of fat and put on a few pounds of muscle. My wife was fairly small to begin with, but was pretty ripped by mid-year.

Last August we modified the program drastically to train for a marathon. We kept up with the eating, but as the marathon training consumed more time, the HIIT cardio and lifting (especially legs) dropped off. On December 15th, one year after starting BFL, we ran our first marathon and finished in good time (slowed a bit by a torn muscle my wife suffered two weeks prior to the race).

Now we are getting back to a more strict version of BFL. My wife wants to get her "cut" look back and I want to get one for the first time. I'm also working towards competing my first Triathlon in the Spring. We are both looking to be fit and healthy, not huge bodybuilders. For us, BFL has provided a great basic recipe to achieve these goals.

Barry

Top Bottom