Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

e max supplement results

explino56

How effective is this product for to lean out I would like to hear opinions from previous users, my other question is if it's considered just a fat burner or it's a prohormone, I traded some bottles of creatine for 3 bottles of e-max, the serving on the label says 1 cap per day is it really that powerful?

E-max is just another epistane supplement. Here is an article for you to read on what epistane is: http://www.evolutionary.org/what-is-epistane/

Epistane is a pro-hormone. It is not a fat burner. An effective dosage of epistane is 30-50mg/day. You will need to use 3-5 pills per day.

1. Epistane does not aromatize into estrogen so an AI is not needed on cycle.

2. It is suppressive of natural testosterone production so running a PCT with a SERM and a good natural testosterone booster is a really good idea and what I recommend. After the epistane cycle I would run clomid at 25mg/day + HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com at 5 capsules/day for 30 days as a mini PCT.

3. It is liver toxic so I would use a good liver aid supplement with your cycle like N2guard from n2bm.com.

Something like this:
Weeks 1 - 6
Epistane 30-50mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day

Weeks 7 - 10
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day
clomid 25mg/day

It is a prohormone, and I would not use it personally. There are much better alternatives for fat loss, that will be both more effective, and much safer in terms of side effects. One such alternative is Cardarine GW - it will effectively burn fat while maintaining your lean mass, and at the same time it will also drastically increase your endurance and recovery, which will improve your cardio performance, and contribute even more to fat loss. The best part of it is that Cardarine is a non-hormonal compound, and it is not a stim, so it has no side effects at all.

If it is a legitimate epistane product it can be very effective as a dry compound. It is best used in a recomp or cutting cycle.

Top Bottom