Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E/C/A fine for what age?

yeah, it took me a while to decide that iw ould try it, first time using one. i did a lot of research first so i would know what i was taking haha. i am currently taking 25 mg. ephedrine alkaloids, and 250 mg. caffeine each dose, one dose at 6:30 (wake up time for school), and the second at 2:35 (get home from school), or the first dose is at 5:00 on the days i get up for cardio b/c i do cardio at 5:40. i cant find any damn ephedrine hcl, haha, but i think im gonna get a product called "bronkaid" which is an asthma product, but it has 25 mg. ephedrine sulfate, which engicream told me is just as good as hcl, and 400mg of another substance but it is only in there so ppl wont make amphetamines out of the product. the reason i am taking the 250mg. caffeine right now is b/c i get my ephedrine from mini thins, and mine have 50 mg. caffeine in them. im gonna get my caffeine down to 200 mg per dose once i get my bronkaid. i took one dose each day for the first week, two each day for the second, and i am now on my third week and still taking two doses a day. i want to get up to three but dont want to take one dose less than 4 hours apart so im having some troubles trying to figure this out haha, though the weird thing i dont feel any jitters or any high feeling, or any extra energy, maybe the energy a little in workouts though, so i think i have a pretty good tolerance to it. hope this post helps u guys that started the thread to with your e/c stack.

110% said:
yeah, it took me a while to decide that iw ould try it, first time using one. i did a lot of research first so i would know what i was taking haha. i am currently taking 25 mg. ephedrine alkaloids, and 250 mg. caffeine each dose, one dose at 6:30 (wake up time for school), and the second at 2:35 (get home from school), or the first dose is at 5:00 on the days i get up for cardio b/c i do cardio at 5:40. i cant find any damn ephedrine hcl, haha, but i think im gonna get a product called "bronkaid" which is an asthma product, but it has 25 mg. ephedrine sulfate, which engicream told me is just as good as hcl, and 400mg of another substance but it is only in there so ppl wont make amphetamines out of the product. the reason i am taking the 250mg. caffeine right now is b/c i get my ephedrine from mini thins, and mine have 50 mg. caffeine in them. im gonna get my caffeine down to 200 mg per dose once i get my bronkaid. i took one dose each day for the first week, two each day for the second, and i am now on my third week and still taking two doses a day. i want to get up to three but dont want to take one dose less than 4 hours apart so im having some troubles trying to figure this out haha, though the weird thing i dont feel any jitters or any high feeling, or any extra energy, maybe the energy a little in workouts though, so i think i have a pretty good tolerance to it. hope this post helps u guys that started the thread to with your e/c stack.

I use Dymetadrine Xtreme. Lol it seems alot easier than your method

technically if under 18 you should only use under supervision of doctor. though would venture to guess that a considerable # 16 and 17 year olds using ripped fuel, xenadrine, etc.

i used xenedrine at 17...i was fine.. i was ever taken more then suggested.. never had ne problems..

Top Bottom