Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E/C/A fine for what age?

Harvdoggy

I wanted to maybe start taking some e/c/a or something like Hydroxycut but i was wondering if it wouldnt be a good idea for someone age of 16? Any reason for me to believe that it isnt?

basically what matters most is if you have high blood pressure in my opinion, this is the side effect you need to worry about most from the ephedrine and if you dont have high blood pressure you should be fine if you dont abuse it.

try with very low dosage
and if you have no side effects, increase the amount you take

but be careful, it could be dangerous !

like they said just be carefull and start it off slowly and see what happens but i know kids your age who have had good results on it so u should be alright...(although every1 is different so be carefull!)

its fine if you take it right. I hope your not a stupid fat kid that things it a miracle bottle of pills and is gona OD. Taken in moderation with excercize and it will prove very effective.

no, you can try it, even at 14

just be careful
start small, work heavy

toshendin, if you are going to take a fat burner it seems that the general consensus is that e/c works best, so just try that instead of hydroxycut. though at 14, do u really need to be cutting, i mean unless you have been liftng for a while, i am only 17 but i just finished a bulking diet so i need to lose some fat. though if you just lift and follow a good maintenace diet which i did back at 14, and just wanted the definition back then, u will prolly want to work on building up some muscle than being small and cut.

Top Bottom