Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E/C/A--- Anticatabolic?

Where are you guys getting this 1 and 2 hours stuff?? It has been shown to be extremely anti-catabolic in fat women -- not sure off-hand of other other direct studies, but it raises norepinephrine, which has been shown to be anti-proteolytic.

It isn't 600mg of test, but it is likely fairly significantly anit-catabolic.

riskybizz007 said:
well that's where we're running into a lot of theories and guesstimates. The ECA wont just burn fat only, if it's being catabolic that means everything is up for grabs including muscle for energy.
Now incorporating glutamine, HMB, or BCAA's (all known to be anticatabolic agents) will that help preserve muscle? Yes. Now here's my question that nobody has ever been able to answer. If these agents are anticatabolic, it's because they are being used for energy right? Well if you're using that for energy, that should mean you really aren't using the fat for energy then. right? So actually by taking these products, you preserve muscle but you really don't allow fat to be burned, b/c again these products are being used as your energy source. My question is... is my theory right? sounds logical to me...

sorry to be thick but where is the energy coming from.

If i'm mentioning it, it's because i know i've read it somewhere. That study shows they used urine samples, and yes less nitrogen was excreted when they did the urine sample. Was the output from a total output or were they just samples taken right after the ECA? If they were taken shortly after the ECA the anticatabolic effects would still have remained. Maybe i'm wrong about this whole thing but i know i've read it's a short temporary time that it remains anticatabolic, and i believe it was a 2 hour window. After that it started using everything for energy including muscle. My only problem is i don't save these articles...

Well, it doesn't say explicitly in the abstract when the samples were taken.

But the abstract does reference urinary output as "daily" and "24 hr", which would lead me to at least suspect it was total during the day, as opposed to just after taking the ephedrine.

good point Hoff... i guess the only way i'd be able to argue further is if i get my hands on what i read. I'll post up if i find it.

Top Bottom