Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Durateston?

steel71

Hello everybody, I'm new to the board, i have a question. Is Durateston 250 a good product, i have 10 amps and wanted to know if if one amp a week would produce good gains. I'm 6'2" about 190lbs, I've been lifting on and off for 5yrs.

Duratest is great... it sounds like you haven't used before and if thats the case then you could expect to make decent gains using 1cc as long as your training and diet are good. Personally I'd add in another drug and bump the dose to 500 mg a week, doing 1 shot biweekly to take advantage of the prop ester. Make sure you have antiestrogens on hand also in case you have a high sensitivety to estrogen conversion....but I don't think 500 mg a week will give you a problem.

thanx for the info, i'm in the process of getting clomid and anavar from a source in Europe. I think i'm prone to mpb, i've been on proscar for more than a yr, i cut them ,a lot cheaper that way.and yes this would be my first cycle, i'm would like to gain 15lbs, I have thin legs, so i'm going to squat my ass off, i think I can gain 7-8 lbs just from my legs. thanks guys for your time, peace

steel71 said:
Hello everybody, I'm new to the board, i have a question. Is Durateston 250 a good product, i have 10 amps and wanted to know if if one amp a week would produce good gains. I'm 6'2" about 190lbs, I've been lifting on and off for 5yrs.

Use 500mg a week, take 1.5g of protein per lb (at least), train hard and sleep a lot.

Good luck

if its your first cycle you could gain nicely off just 250mg a week, i did duratest on my second cycle and only took 1 amp by itself and had great results..i cant remember the exact pounds i gained , but i was very happy.

Durateston is great shit. Its from Organon right? I used it and loved it. Even though 1 amp per week is pretty mild, youl still make gains, just dont expect them to be mistifying

Top Bottom