E
Elite_Fry
Guest
i dont understand your pigeons, they dont do anything for me, do they hold any significant value?
Elite_Fry said:i dont understand your pigeons, they dont do anything for me, do they hold any significant value?
Gguy9 said:the pigeons they no go straight
dunk said:dude i put them in there straight.
why do they look slanted,
where are the geeks to explain this. yo samoth!!
CanadianCutie said:I got a landing spot for his pigeons![]()
dunk said:oh yeh? where?
Lestat said:they never looked slanted to me
I agree!CanadianCutie said:straight is good
dunk said:Who? The Pigeons?
CanadianCutie said:u and the pigeons.. i need to know what to make for dinner
EF Anti-Online Flirting Org (EFAOFO) (29) - "Helping Men to Stop Embarassing Themselves, One Post at a Time"dunk said:i can cook an ill e-dinner.
dunk said:i can cook an ill e-dinner.
hhaha pwned!!!bran987 said:EF Anti-Online Flirting Org (EFAOFO) (29) - "Helping Men to Stop Embarassing Themselves, One Post at a Time"
* CoFounder awittyusername * KillahBee * General GAMBINO * samoth * pitbullstl * ChewYxRage * wutangnomo *
* sfmonster * crak600 * jestros * string_bean00 * Anthrax * sigweed * MightyMouse69 * dunk? *
* CrazyRussian * marshallmadman * The Red Dragon * HumanTarget * lvtitan * Wootoom *
* carmen! * d3track * bluepeter * slickdadd * nutsnack * rottenwillow * Your Name Here PM Me *
* nycgirl probationary membership *
Lestat said:hhaha pwned!!!
dunk said:dude. she wants the cawk. what do u want me to do?
slat1 said:Dunk... I tried to give you some karma but I must spread it around... don't worry. I think your an asshole too. We could really piss some people off if we combined our powers.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














