lol....i bet you would enjoy that wouldnt you?dunk said:if by dunk u mean dunk my nuts on your chin?
cuz yeh. i can do that.
sawastea said:KillerAnt, name a place and time. I'll go postal on you. How about tennis? I can get into the Greenwich country club for a match, if you so desire.
Go bake a fucking cannolli.

angel_girl said:lol....i bet you would enjoy that wouldnt you?
who told you that? thats my personal preferences......loldunk said:you would like it too.
4everhung said:Manu
KillahBee said:God help me for saying this, but I played tennis all my life. D1. nothing great, but good enough. Haven't touched a racket in close to 3,4years though. Probably cause I realized I am not![]()
sawastea said:KillerWasp, I played tennis for the University of Florida. I'll destroy you. You'll be lucky to get three games off of me in any set. I'll destroy you in baseball, football, golf, softball and drinking. You'll beat me in basketball and salad tossing, and that's probably it.
Wootoom said:dunk whats up bro?
Becoming said:Sawageighea and KillahBunghole-
Do you two homos realize you are calling out each other by challenging to a TENNIS game?
Here amongst huge ass BBers, PLers, tons of former FB players, BB players probably too.
You two are probably the geighest shit imaginable.
How bout I take you both to the gym, strap you to the bench and drop 500lbs on your ass and just end this shit right now before it gets more sad and pitiful?
Becoming said:Sawageighea and KillahBunghole-
Do you two homos realize you are calling out each other by challenging to a TENNIS game?
Here amongst huge ass BBers, PLers, tons of former FB players, BB players probably too.
You two are probably the geighest shit imaginable.
How bout I take you both to the gym, strap you to the bench and drop 500lbs on your ass and just end this shit right now before it gets more sad and pitiful?
and knowing is half the battleKillahBee said:a) I agree, it's geigh
I said amongst. I did not say that you or sawa were one of them. Hell there only has to be 1 of each and we are amongst. Still, there is a rep to uphold.KillahBee said:b) saying that C&C is full of "huge bbers, plers" is a blatant lie.
Dude I don't go that wayKillahBee said:c) I'll fucking ass rape you with a razor blade condom
I would say for some like this they probably concentrate too much soley on the fast twitch development... Leaving the slow twich fibers undeveloped... (Resulting in less than optimal size)The Shadow said:If a person candunk a basketball, they have shitty calves.....
DISCUSS
.Wootoom said:dunk whats up bro?
dunk said:nada. contemplating what the fuck im doing this weekend.
sawastea said:Did you bone her? Post pictures ASAP.
The Shadow said:If a person candunk a basketball, they have shitty calves.....
DISCUSS
4everhung said:He told me:
Let the children lose it
Let the children use it
Let all the children boogie
s w o l e said:I'll own you in bocce
ChewYxRage said:disagree 100%, jumping isn't all about the calves anyway. I couldn't dunk until I startd squatting on a regular basis, then I was throwin' down like it wasen't shit
i throw terrible...dont think there is a sport that i am good at!!! lolSoKlueles said:I can throw the football really good for a girl
wtlftr said:Yes. I agree squatting is the jumping exercise. Lower Quad is 27"
wtlftr said:my calves are small. About 17". I guess it all evolves around your ability of SUMMATION OF FORCES that get you elevated.
wtlftr said:and. can you jump. stats please
wtlftr said:shadow..show the wheels or you jumping.
The Shadow said:Mid are typically at 27 at my current weight of 200ish
Becoming said:I would think that is pretty freaking ridiculous huge for only 200lbs
lolLestat said:if dunk can't dunk can we force him to change his username?
Lestat said:if dunk can't dunk can we force him to change his username?
Dude I have to sinch mine up with a belt to hold them up for the same reason...wtlftr said:buy a bigger waiste size and have the Jan Claude Van Dam look
Becoming said:Dude I have to sinch mine up with a belt to hold them up for the same reason...
They need to make jeans for dudes with big thighs and glutes with smaller waists.
how do you have a small waste if you are permabulking?Becoming said:Dude I have to sinch mine up with a belt to hold them up for the same reason...
They need to make jeans for dudes with big thighs and glutes with smaller waists.
Lestat said:how do you have a small waste if you are permabulking?
Lestat said:how do you have a small waste if you are permabulking?
mine probably never goes above 34... For a PL that is pretty small.Shadow said:WORD......my waist is under 32 with a tape measure
Becoming said:genetics more I think.
if I miss a eating for half a day I lose like 5-7 pounds.
mine probably never goes above 34... For a PL that is pretty small.
lol!!! those are some big shits dudeBecoming said:genetics more I think.
if I miss a eating for half a day I lose like 5-7 pounds.
mine probably never goes above 34... For a PL that is pretty small.
wtlftr said:Actually it is the hip region that effects use BB's. Why make a small waiste, the pants could not be raised. With a huge hip measurement, i needed to get size 36's to fit my 31.5 inch waiste. That is for my khacki's. i do not wear Jeans.
about 6'2 (under by about an eighth) and 245ish right now.The Shadow said:yes it is...how tall are you and weight?
You better believe it. I was going to make a poll about it a few hours ago cause I just amazed myself, but then I remembered that tiger88s toilet threads didn't go over so well...Lestat said:lol!!! those are some big shits dude
musclemuscle said:on a five foot basketball goal
yeah man, shit threads are the bane of Spellwin's existence.. its a bannable thing these days..Becoming said:about 6'2 (under by about an eighth) and 245ish right now.
i was up to 260-265 last fall at about the same waist but lost alot due to relo etc...
You better believe it. I was going to make a poll about it a few hours ago cause I just amazed myself, but then I remembered that tiger88s toilet threads didn't go over so well...
how come you never wear jeans?wtlftr said:good to know shadow. In case I ever wear jeans. I own one pair. What is the web site? Do you know it?
wtlftr said:good to know shadow. In case I ever wear jeans. I own one pair. What is the web site? Do you know it?
The Shadow said:how do your calves look?
Post a pic
wtlftr said:Thanks for the site, but those look used.
That is the style man, people pay good money for them to look 5-10 years old.wtlftr said:Thanks for the site, but those look used.
lol.. everyone is different.. i have a buddy who LOVES his $15 costco jeans.. has like 5 pairs.wtlftr said:notme.My 1 pair came from WAL-MART
Lestat said:lol.. everyone is different.. i have a buddy who LOVES his $15 costco jeans.. has like 5 pairs.
Tax on my last pair of jeans was more then 1 pair of his jeans.
wtlftr said:stretch jeans are chick jeans
I shop there all the time bro...dunk said:house of style has some good shit.
Lestat said:
nice, nothing cheap there thoughdunk said:i remember my ex would scan this site
http://letsgofootwear.com/juicycouture.html
and tell me the shit she loved
I just got my girl a LaCoste dress there last weekend.. little summer thing, really cute.. shows off her back well... tight stretch material..dunk said:i remember my ex would scan this site
http://letsgofootwear.com/juicycouture.html
and tell me the shit she loved
Lestat said:nice, nothing cheap there though
Hahaha,... call her up man, you could get lucky this weekenddunk said:yeh no shit.
i loved spending $300 on a velour outfit. i must say she looked cute in the little skimpy outfits.
great lestat now ya got me wishin she was here so i can plow her from behind.
good job
Lestat said:Hahaha,... call her up man, you could get lucky this weekend
hit itdunk said:no way man. thats how things start. before i know it shell be back
i do email her though
Lestat said:hit it
and post some pics
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














