Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Dunk, can you dunk?

Italians aren't athletes? I'll own you in anything. I'm 5'10" and can throw down a wiffle ball...yea nukka. (can't dunk a basketball yet :( )
 
KillerAnt, name a place and time. I'll go postal on you. How about tennis? I can get into the Greenwich country club for a match, if you so desire.

Go bake a fucking cannolli.
 
lol

Hold up, sawastea, you're from CT?
 
sawastea said:
KillerAnt, name a place and time. I'll go postal on you. How about tennis? I can get into the Greenwich country club for a match, if you so desire.

Go bake a fucking cannolli.


God help me for saying this, but I played tennis all my life. D1. nothing great, but good enough. Haven't touched a racket in close to 3,4years though. Probably cause I realized I am not :rainbow:
 
dunk whats up bro?
 
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to dunk again.
ill get you when i can!!!!!!
 
4everhung said:

He's from Argentina, beatch.


KillerWasp, I played tennis for the University of Florida. I'll destroy you. You'll be lucky to get three games off of me in any set. I'll destroy you in baseball, football, golf, softball and drinking. You'll beat me in basketball and salad tossing, and that's probably it.
 
KillahBee said:
God help me for saying this, but I played tennis all my life. D1. nothing great, but good enough. Haven't touched a racket in close to 3,4years though. Probably cause I realized I am not :rainbow:

sawastea said:
KillerWasp, I played tennis for the University of Florida. I'll destroy you. You'll be lucky to get three games off of me in any set. I'll destroy you in baseball, football, golf, softball and drinking. You'll beat me in basketball and salad tossing, and that's probably it.

Sawageighea and KillahBunghole-

Do you two homos realize you are calling out each other by challenging to a TENNIS game?

Here amongst huge ass BBers, PLers, tons of former FB players, BB players probably too.

You two are probably the geighest shit imaginable.

How bout I take you both to the gym, strap you to the bench and drop 500lbs on your ass and just end this shit right now before it gets more sad and pitiful?
 
Becoming said:
Sawageighea and KillahBunghole-

Do you two homos realize you are calling out each other by challenging to a TENNIS game?

Here amongst huge ass BBers, PLers, tons of former FB players, BB players probably too.

You two are probably the geighest shit imaginable.

How bout I take you both to the gym, strap you to the bench and drop 500lbs on your ass and just end this shit right now before it gets more sad and pitiful?

Oh shit............can't breath..........laughing too hard..........
 
Becoming said:
Sawageighea and KillahBunghole-

Do you two homos realize you are calling out each other by challenging to a TENNIS game?

Here amongst huge ass BBers, PLers, tons of former FB players, BB players probably too.

You two are probably the geighest shit imaginable.

How bout I take you both to the gym, strap you to the bench and drop 500lbs on your ass and just end this shit right now before it gets more sad and pitiful?


a) I agree, it's geigh

b) saying that C&C is full of "huge bbers, plers" is a blatant lie.

c) I'll fucking ass rape you with a razor blade condom
 
KillahBee said:
a) I agree, it's geigh
and knowing is half the battle

KillahBee said:
b) saying that C&C is full of "huge bbers, plers" is a blatant lie.
I said amongst. I did not say that you or sawa were one of them. Hell there only has to be 1 of each and we are amongst. Still, there is a rep to uphold.

KillahBee said:
c) I'll fucking ass rape you with a razor blade condom
Dude I don't go that way :rainbow:

Your penis is small enough to fit in the hole in a razor blade?

I think they have surgery for that. I can look it up in the yellow pages if you are too embarrased to get help for yourself....
 
If a person candunk a basketball, they have shitty calves.....


DISCUSS
 
The Shadow said:
If a person candunk a basketball, they have shitty calves.....

DISCUSS
I would say for some like this they probably concentrate too much soley on the fast twitch development... Leaving the slow twich fibers undeveloped... (Resulting in less than optimal size)

But does it really have to be so? I mean couldn't someonce concentrate on both and still be able to dunk, while maintaining some size? Or do they have to be pro-bb size to be okay by these standards?
 
dunk said:
nada. contemplating what the fuck im doing this weekend.

.

oh and some chick at work is celebrating her 10 years here. so the company lets her take herself and 4 other people go out to lunch for 2 hours today and the company pays for it. well i was one of them

were goin to Shiro of Japan. Saki and Soosh.
 
I'll own you in bocce
 
The Shadow said:
If a person candunk a basketball, they have shitty calves.....


DISCUSS


disagree 100%, jumping isn't all about the calves anyway. I couldn't dunk until I startd squatting on a regular basis, then I was throwin' down like it wasen't shit
 
He told me:
Let the children lose it
Let the children use it
Let all the children boogie
 
4everhung said:
He told me:
Let the children lose it
Let the children use it
Let all the children boogie

michael jackson?
 
I am a 5'11" white guy that can dunk a tennis ball. From right underneith the rim. no running jump. Ya'll are jealous. This white boy can jump
 
ChewYxRage said:
disagree 100%, jumping isn't all about the calves anyway. I couldn't dunk until I startd squatting on a regular basis, then I was throwin' down like it wasen't shit

how do your calves look?

Post a pic
 
wtlftr said:
Yes. I agree squatting is the jumping exercise. Lower Quad is 27"

yeah...so are mine but that's not the point....


its along the same lines that sprinters ALL HAVE HIGH calves
 
my calves are small. About 17". I guess it all evolves around your ability of SUMMATION OF FORCES that get you elevated.
 
wtlftr said:
my calves are small. About 17". I guess it all evolves around your ability of SUMMATION OF FORCES that get you elevated.


and you dunk correct?


ok - that was my point.


Now - show me a world class sprinter with low calves
 
Dont measure the upper - I have no idea....


Mid are typically at 27 at my current weight of 200ish


what's your weight and height?
 
The Shadow said:
Mid are typically at 27 at my current weight of 200ish

I would think that is pretty freaking ridiculous huge for only 200lbs
 
Becoming said:
I would think that is pretty freaking ridiculous huge for only 200lbs

you saw the pic dude......they are pretty large..I have trouble finding jeans that fit...but Im also tall, so the height helps
 
if dunk can't dunk can we force him to change his username?
 
wtlftr said:
buy a bigger waiste size and have the Jan Claude Van Dam look
Dude I have to sinch mine up with a belt to hold them up for the same reason...

They need to make jeans for dudes with big thighs and glutes with smaller waists.
 
Becoming said:
Dude I have to sinch mine up with a belt to hold them up for the same reason...

They need to make jeans for dudes with big thighs and glutes with smaller waists.


WORD......my waist is under 32 with a tape measure
 
Becoming said:
Dude I have to sinch mine up with a belt to hold them up for the same reason...

They need to make jeans for dudes with big thighs and glutes with smaller waists.
how do you have a small waste if you are permabulking?
 
Lestat said:
how do you have a small waste if you are permabulking?




It why, imo - plers have huge 40 inch waists...but also have ABS.....heavy lifting when the gut is full
 
Lestat said:
how do you have a small waste if you are permabulking?

genetics more I think.

if I miss a eating for half a day I lose like 5-7 pounds.


Shadow said:
WORD......my waist is under 32 with a tape measure
mine probably never goes above 34... For a PL that is pretty small.
 
Becoming said:
genetics more I think.

if I miss a eating for half a day I lose like 5-7 pounds.



mine probably never goes above 34... For a PL that is pretty small.

yes it is...how tall are you and weight?
 
Actually it is the hip region that effects use BB's. Why make a small waiste, the pants could not be raised. With a huge hip measurement, i needed to get size 36's to fit my 31.5 inch waiste. That is for my khacki's. i do not wear Jeans.
 
Becoming said:
genetics more I think.

if I miss a eating for half a day I lose like 5-7 pounds.



mine probably never goes above 34... For a PL that is pretty small.
lol!!! those are some big shits dude
 
wtlftr said:
Actually it is the hip region that effects use BB's. Why make a small waiste, the pants could not be raised. With a huge hip measurement, i needed to get size 36's to fit my 31.5 inch waiste. That is for my khacki's. i do not wear Jeans.

AMerican Eagle makes a new loose fit jean that is really comfortable.....
 
The Shadow said:
yes it is...how tall are you and weight?
about 6'2 (under by about an eighth) and 245ish right now.

i was up to 260-265 last fall at about the same waist but lost alot due to relo etc...


Lestat said:
lol!!! those are some big shits dude
You better believe it. I was going to make a poll about it a few hours ago cause I just amazed myself, but then I remembered that tiger88s toilet threads didn't go over so well...
 
Becoming said:
about 6'2 (under by about an eighth) and 245ish right now.

i was up to 260-265 last fall at about the same waist but lost alot due to relo etc...



You better believe it. I was going to make a poll about it a few hours ago cause I just amazed myself, but then I remembered that tiger88s toilet threads didn't go over so well...
yeah man, shit threads are the bane of Spellwin's existence.. its a bannable thing these days..

Sorearms was on thin ice with his pissing one yesterday.
 
wtlftr said:
good to know shadow. In case I ever wear jeans. I own one pair. What is the web site? Do you know it?
how come you never wear jeans?
 
wtlftr said:
notme.My 1 pair came from WAL-MART
lol.. everyone is different.. i have a buddy who LOVES his $15 costco jeans.. has like 5 pairs.

Tax on my last pair of jeans was more then 1 pair of his jeans.
 
Lestat said:
lol.. everyone is different.. i have a buddy who LOVES his $15 costco jeans.. has like 5 pairs.

Tax on my last pair of jeans was more then 1 pair of his jeans.

i go old navy. I like that they stretch a bit.
 
wtlftr said:
stretch jeans are chick jeans

they aren't meant to stretch. LOL the material is thinner to it has some give.

I wear the mechanic style - more room

(like carpenters but without all the pockets and loops)
 
Lestat said:
nice, nothing cheap there though

yeh no shit.

i loved spending $300 on a velour outfit. i must say she looked cute in the little skimpy outfits.

great lestat now ya got me wishin she was here so i can plow her from behind.

good job
 
dunk said:
yeh no shit.

i loved spending $300 on a velour outfit. i must say she looked cute in the little skimpy outfits.

great lestat now ya got me wishin she was here so i can plow her from behind.

good job
Hahaha,... call her up man, you could get lucky this weekend
 
dunk said:
no way man. thats how things start. before i know it shell be back

i do email her though
hit it

and post some pics
 
Top Bottom