Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dumbell Row PR

cmdubs said:
I heard of people piling weight on an e-z bar and rowing with that...never tried it myself though..db's are heavy enough for now.

ThanX brother!! Ive thought of that. The length would be awkward, but it might not be that bad. ThanX again brother!!

cwick0 said:
Looks like you killing that shit WalkingBeast.

i am assuming 3 sets of 10, otherwise you are a fucking animal, come to think of it you alreay are, :).

ThanX for the encouragement brother!! I had to KILL something that day. My deadlifts were weak. If you count all the sets I did with the 150 dumbell rows its over a 100 reps. I did, what I consider 3 sets . A set of dumbell rows for me, is when each arm has done the movement. Got to do both sides. haha So basically I did 150x30 reps on my right arm, then switched to my left and matched the other arm with another 30 reps. These 60 reps count as my 30 rep set. 30 on each arm. I then did two more sets of this exercise. I did 23 reps on each arm the following set, then followed it up with only 17 on each arm. If you count all the reps done on both arms, thats 137 reps done in 6 sets. I only count it as 3 though. If I fail at 23 on my left, Ill usually mimic 23 on my right and not take it further. Usually Im pretty close to failure anyway with both arms. Definately the highlight of my back routine, the deadlifts sucked. ThanX again brother!!

Top Bottom