Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dumbass corporate motivational incentives

Fast Twitch Fiber

OK, we got this message at work about a new "incentive" program to encourage attandance. If you go 3 months without missing any time you get a "star" to hang over your cubicle, a candy bar, and two extra breaks for one day. To get this you can't miss ANY time including PAID VACATION and PERSONAL TIME! WTF!!! What type of incentive is this? If you don't use your vacation time that you've earned, you get a fucking candy bar and a star? No thanks, I'd rather have my vacation. What planet do corporate HR people come from? :rolleyes:

You know what sux about corporatations? PEOPLE.

Last edited:
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
OK, we got this message at work about a new "incentive" program to encourage attandance. If you go 3 months without missing any time you get a "star" to hang over your cubicle, a candy bar, and two extra breaks for one day. To get this you can't miss ANY time including PAID VACATION and PERSONAL TIME! WTF!!! What type of incentive is this? If you don't use your vacation time that you've earned, you get a fucking candy bar and a star? No thanks, I'd rather have my vacation. What planet do corporate HR people come from? :rolleyes:
LMFAO!!!

This truley sucks ass.

Hey my company gives out a tshirt and $50 gift certificate for not being out sick in a year. :rolleyes:

That's ok, I think that I'll take the 40 hours paid sick time. You can keep the shirt. :verygood:

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Needless to say, this policy is the target of many office jokes. The sad part is the person that thought of this idea gets paid more than me.

THese things are one reason I dread getting back into the working world. Dealing with all the idiots every day, day in and day out. I'm gonna figure something out yet, where I can avoid it.

big4life said:
That's ok, I think that I'll take the 40 hours paid sick time. You can keep the shirt. :verygood:
yup! I take that option every time I have it.

I am currently on salary, which to me means that somedays I'll work a lot of hours for the same pay, but some days I'll a few hours for the same pay. My boss seems to think that it means I'll always work atleast 40 but can often work more for the same pay. He freaks out when I call in sick or tell him I need to leave early on a certain day. Like WTF, he sure doesn't complain when I stay 1-2 hours of overtime per day or when I come in on Sats.

Top Bottom