Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dudez, are there any STDs associated with canker sores?

KillahBee

(definitely not herpes sores I'm talkin bout, assholes)

cause I've been with a few filthy animals recently and all of a sudden have like 4 badass canker sores in my piehole. hurts to fucking eat, talk, etc.

help me

kb, you KNOW better to let some guy bareback you..........

kb, you left yourself "wide open" for all kinds of smart assed replies here....... :FRlol:

Full blown AIDS bro

Canker sore: Causes - MayoClinic.com

Canker sore
ARTICLE SECTIONS

* Definition
* Symptoms
* Causes
* Risk factors
* When to seek medical advice

* Tests and diagnosis
* Treatments and drugs
* Prevention
* Lifestyle and home remedies

Causes

The precise cause of canker sores remains unclear, though researchers suspect that a combination of several factors contributes to outbreaks, even in a single individual. These factors include:

* A faulty immune system that attacks healthy cells in your mouth instead of pathogens such as viruses and bacteria
* A minor injury to your mouth from dental work, overzealous brushing, sports mishaps, spicy or acidic foods, or an accidental cheek bite
* An allergic response to certain bacteria in your mouth
* Helicobacter pylori, the same bacteria that cause peptic ulcers
* A diet lacking in vitamin B-12, zinc, folate (folic acid) or iron
* Celiac disease, a serious intestinal disorder caused by a sensitivity to gluten, a protein found in most grains
* Inflammatory bowel diseases, such as Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
* Behcet's disease, a rare disorder that causes inflammation throughout the body, including the mouth
* HIV/AIDS, which suppresses the immune system
* Food allergies or sensitivities
* Certain foods, particularly chocolate, coffee, strawberries, eggs, nuts, cheese and highly acidic foods, such as pineapple
* Hormonal shifts during menstruation
* Emotional stress
* Toothpastes and mouth rinses containing sodium lauryl sulfate

I knew I shouldn't have kissed that stripper. she had a tongue ring though and I haven't encountered one of those since highschool

Top Bottom