Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drugs in pl

Who knows? Nobody. The drug question comes up in every sport. Just like the cyclist that had cancer. He is kickin butt so he must be on the juice people say. I know people that are very clean and are monsters. We can't really judge by the numbers in all cases. I give respect to all lifters pushing their bodies and mind to the limit on the platform.

People like them are insanely strong no matter what. Steroids does not make a lifter world class. Coan and Garry Frank have been strong for a long time. Coan was breaking records as a high school kid and Frank was pro football. I have spoke to Garry on the phone a few times and I know these world class athletes have lived strength virtually their whole life. Drugs or not they are doing what nobody else could or can.

To answer your question there is no way to tell how prevalent steroids or any other drugs are in the sport. It is impossible, at this time, to get an honest count or survey. Anybody with a quote is simply guessing.

Train hard and train smart.

I dont know how much weight it carries but I read an interview with Louie Simmons and one with Ed Coan in T-mag. Coan admitted to failing a drug test for deca and one for a test. He also stated that he only uses juice a few months before a big competition and the rest of the year trains natural. Louie Simmons said that he NEVER comes off of steroids. He says that he uses Equipoise or Deca year round and a few months or weeks before a competition he uses stronger androgen drugs like testosterone and stuff. Like I said I dont know how acurate these interviews in Tmag are but thats what they said.

im sure that drugs are quite evident in powerlifting.... but that does not mean all, or even all the pros use them

Most of my friends who are powerlifters usually stay on a light dose of test (300-400mg week) all year and will cycle dbol or adrol before a contest.

B True

Top Bottom