Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drug-Testing???

LSUMuscle

My employer recently informed everyone that beginning soon they will be randomly drug-testing. They listed all of the usual street drugs as well as anabolic steroids. Initially I laughed and thought yeah right, but when I asked someone higher up, he said it was true.

So, my questions are: Is there a generic "anabolic steroid" test? Are there any drugs that are undetectable other than growth?

I was thinking that finaplix might not be detectable, so if someone knows for sure, let me know.

Thanks

the testing will more than likely be like mine at college--they will test for roids but it wont be for roids it will more than likely test for protein levels and liver values-

Find out exactly how your company's procedure will work? I'm sure he'll give you at least a day's notice so here's what I would do.

1st go on line and buy some small saline bags or those small urine bags or little plastic containers. (get small one)
2nd buy some small heat bags, the kind you stick in your pockets in the winter.

Now this is a little weird but it has and it will work.

On the day of the test get the saline or urine bag and have someone with clean urine pee in it, your brother, a friend, etc.

After the pee in the bag put the saline/urine bag inside a zip lock bag (just in case of a leak or spillage)

Where a pair of boxer briefs or tighty whiteys and stick the bag in ur underwear.

Then put on a pair of baggy loose fitting boxer shorts over the other pair of underwear. To prevent a big bulge from the baggies.

About 15 mins before you are gonna be tested drop the heat bags into the ziplock bag so they lie right next to the urine bag.
This will keep your urine warm and more closer to its original Temp.

Take your piss, go home throw that shit out and your home free.

Steroid test are very expensive. I doubt you have anything to worry about unless your company would like to pay $250 a test rather than $10 for a lab analysis.

Top Bottom