Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drug testing

tony1354142

Hey, i've got a drug test for this new job tomorrow morning. I'm still taking Clomid. Will that give me any kind of positive testing. Or will it even show that it's a female piss since Clomid is a estrogen or mild estrogen rather. It won't show that I'm pregnant or that I'm female Will it?

Hey, i've got a drug test for this new job tomorrow morning. I'm still taking Clomid. Will that give me any kind of positive testing. Or will it even show that it's a female piss since Clomid is a estrogen or mild estrogen rather. It won't show that I'm pregnant or that I'm female Will it?

No, you are fine and 99% of employees do just a 5 panel drug screen which checks for opiates, cocaine, THC, Meth and PCP. Now some federal positions and law enforcment positions test for AAS!

Well I know the more than likely don't test for AAS or any hormone level. My main concern is not popping for the actual clomid rather what I know clomid is...a mild estrogen. I was worried with it being an estrogen it may somehow be mistaken for female urine or even like pregnant urine. Something like that.

You will be fine. No worries. They are looking for REC drugs.

Top Bottom