Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drop ASS due to sensitivity

Camelion

I am 35 Years old
1.82CM
90KG in weight
10% BF at the begining off second cycle

In the beginning of the year i did a mass gain cycle

Dbal
Test prop at 500MG a week
Equipoise at 525MG a week
AI:
1MG Arimidex a day
10MG Nolvadex a day

After 4 weeks i dropped the dbal and at week 10 i add Mastron for the last few weeks.
i was trying to keep things simple.

In week 4 of the above cycle i really started to feel my left side nipple getting very sensitive, it actually got to the point where by the vest i was training with was touching my niple it use to be iratating.

I have dropped the Dbal and upped the AI

2MG Arimidex a day
20MG Nolvadex a day

All in all result was very good. Calorie intake was very high. i gained about 12KG and dropped about 4 after the cycle.

On the day i finished the above Cycle a started to take some HGH 4IU a day. i believe it allowed me to keep a lot of my gains and made me feel more positive in general.

11 Weeks ago i started another Cycle, This time i have planed in differently this time. i started with 6 weeks of diet and combination of cutting roids:

Test Enth at 700 A week.
Primo at 525MG a week.
Winstrol at 500MG a week.
Tren 350MG a week Gone up to 450MG a Week.
Anavar at 100MG a day.

AI:

1MG Arimidex a day
Nolvadex as needed

Around week 4 again i started to feel my left side nipple getting really sensitive, I figure out its probably the tren. so i dropped the tran upped my Arimidex to 2MG a day and started to take Nolvadex at 10MG a day. another two weeks has gone by and things did not improve. i started to feel a lump starting on the left side and decided to started Latro I gone up to 2.5MG a day for about 15 days until the lump has shrunk to almost nothing and then tapered down slowly reintroducing Arimidex at 1MG a day and Nolvadex at 10MG a day.

at week 7 Cycle. Switched to:

Test Cyp at 750MG a week.
Primo at 525MG a week.
Mastron at 525MG a week.

My diet has not been at its best for the last month as i am traveling i have gone up in fat percentage for sure although i am training as normal.

Last week i have noticed my Nipples are puffy and today i have noticed you can actually see them through my vest. not a good look at all.

I upped my AI again Arimidex to 2MG a day
Nolvadex to 30MG a day

I can feel a bit of sensitivity on both sides. I am now considering to drop all my ASS (i have done 11 weeks already) and start PCT and just stick to the HGH that i kept taking all along.

I am not sure who and why but it seems i just became very estrogen sensitive. What can i do better for my next cycle to avoid this?

Any input will be helpful.

Thanks

Top Bottom