Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drinking booze in a brown paper bag?

tiger88

ok i see this alot, ppl drinking a bottle of booze in the brown paper bag it came in from the liquor store, i see this in the movies, and i see this around town as well.

having it in a brown paper bag, everyone knows you are not drinking a 20 oz bottle of coke cola....?????

or is there some legal reason to do this? not public drinking?

or just too look cool?

help me out on this one

Well, when I was 18 I was drinking booze in a brown paper bag. i did this because I was a minor in possession!! There are always police officers looking to bust someone.

louden_swain said:
Well, when I was 18 I was drinking booze in a brown paper bag. i did this because I was a minor in possession!! There are always police officers looking to bust someone.

haha

u booze hound, but is that the reason? the police cant look in the bag? they will smell your stinky ass though

I actually read something about this a while ago...the brown bag method starting in the 1950's as a compromise between police and people drinking in public.

Gambino said:
I actually read something about this a while ago...the brown bag method starting in the 1950's as a compromise between police and people drinking in public.

damn time to find a nice studry paper bag and some ratty clothes to drink in public near the bus stop

:beer:

jk :p

technically they can still bust you for it

ZKaudio said:
technically they can still bust you for it

that is what i am thinking...........................

they can smell it, they can get you for Public intox....

maybe they look the other way:wodin:

tiger88 said:

damn time to find a nice studry paper bag and some ratty clothes to drink in public near the bus stop

jk :p

yeah I'm thinking some soiled jeans, cardboard shoes, a newport pleasure tank w/puke stains, and a handle of mad dog. where the women at?

Top Bottom